Huge Mabinogi update(FREE weekly Rebirths and more)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48
    whitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,768
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    By the way...



    That thing, right there? Only new accounts can get that. I hate all of you that haven't played mabi before, because I can't get that and it would be a huge time saver X_X
    They changed moongates and mana tunnels a while ago. You can now use them day and night and you can use them to go anywhere, along as you have already diccovered them.

  2. #22
    Super Moderator Reputation: 184
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,622
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    They changed moongates and mana tunnels a while ago. You can now use them day and night and you can use them to go anywhere, along as you have already diccovered them.
    Which has nothing to do with what I posted?

    That moongate book allows you to teleport to ANY moongate/mana tunnel(?) you've already discovered at any time from anywhere whereas existing players (such as myself) have to walk to the nearest moongate/mana tunnel to use them.


  3. #23
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Zilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's
    Posts
    3,143
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Wait........ Free.. Weekly rebirths? ZILO COMES OUT OF HIDING FOR THIS
    OM NOM NOM NOM

  4. #24
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 23
    HoboFreedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Does that free stuff apply only to newly registered nexon accounts or is it also for accounts that have never played the game before?

  5. #25
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,650
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboFreedom View Post
    Does that free stuff apply only to newly registered nexon accounts or is it also for accounts that have never played the game before?
    Most of it is for new accounts from what I read. For instance, the thing that lets you teleport to all the moon/star gates.

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer

  6. #26
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,622
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Apparently the moon gate book is only obtainable by people with a cumulative level of less than 1000, not necessarily new accounts. It seems that once you reach that level the book is gone. Those are all rumors though since Nexon hasn't said anything official yet, and probably won't.

  7. #27
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    5,711
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I quit because rebirth wasn't free, so this is interesting.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

  8. #28
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    PoorGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    How is this game doing population wise? Is there still server lag? Is there still that whole "Please don't rape my amazing weapon Mr. Repairman because I am not using a premium item to save it" crap?

    I liked this game because of some of the hilarious combat combinations you could do.. Like ***** slapping things to death while holding a book. :O

  9. #29
    Super Moderator Reputation: 184
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,622
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    How is this game doing population wise? Is there still server lag? Is there still that whole "Please don't rape my amazing weapon Mr. Repairman because I am not using a premium item to save it" crap?

    I liked this game because of some of the hilarious combat combinations you could do.. Like ***** slapping things to death while holding a book. :O
    Alexina has the highest population.

    Yes. Don't go to Ferghus


  10. #30
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    PoorGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Alexina has the highest population.

    Yes. Don't go to Ferghus
    Sweet. Do you know if it's possible to check your characters from the Nexon website? Someone mentioned Nexon wiping their character on a different game after a few years of inactivity and I haven't touched Mabi in over 4.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •