Huge Mabinogi update(FREE weekly Rebirths and more)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. #31
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,290
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    Sweet. Do you know if it's possible to check your characters from the Nexon website? Someone mentioned Nexon wiping their character on a different game after a few years of inactivity and I haven't touched Mabi in over 4.
    No, it isn't.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  2. #32
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Glace1221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Sweet! If my account didn't get locked up due to an email issue and I could get help with it, and if ArcheAge wasn't coming, and if I wasn't going back to school soon, I would play this again in a heartbeat!
    I liked it more when I was Samus'es girdle.

  3. #33
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    PoorGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    T-They wiped my account.. they wiped it.. despite it having stuff I spent cash on.. it's gone. I had also done a lot of the story, had some event items, had some clothes I really liked, a pet and a bunch of random stuff.. The only reason I ever got out of it was due to having to move.. **** you Nexon. **** you.

    Last edited by PoorGamer; 06-29-2014 at 06:51 AM.

  4. #34
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,825
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    T-They wiped my account.. they wiped it.. despite it having stuff I spent cash on.. it's gone. I had also done a lot of the story, had some event items, had some clothes I really liked, a pet and a bunch of random stuff.. The only reason I ever got out of it was due to having to move.. **** you Nexon. **** you.

    posts asking a weird question about getting account wiped out of nowhere. Hey, look, my account got wiped. Not a coincidence at all.

    Ok. Sure.

  5. #35
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 313
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,632
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    hey whitey you going to play mabinogi `? or still playing ?
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  6. #36
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,676
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Decided to make a new account so I could enjoy the newbie perks and make new characters in Alexina.

    Game feels really, really different, in a good way.

  7. #37
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 313
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,632
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Decided to make a new account so I could enjoy the newbie perks and make new characters in Alexina.

    Game feels really, really different, in a good way.
    so everyone are on alexina ? i am going to try it out again... what noobie perks you mean ?
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  8. #38
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,825
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    hey whitey you going to play mabinogi `? or still playing ?
    I still play from time to time (2k total) on the mari server

    Just got FFXIV so enjoying that at the moment

  9. #39
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 313
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,632
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I still play from time to time (2k total) on the mari server
    oh okey i will try to play again used to be fun
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  10. #40
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,676
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    so everyone are on alexina ? i am going to try it out again... what noobie perks you mean ?
    6 Character Cards, Free Mounts, the Moongate Book. I believe there's also an EXP bonus or something. Some of these perks expire once you reach a cumulative level of 1000 though.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •