Huge Mabinogi update(FREE weekly Rebirths and more)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    6 Character Cards, Free Mounts, the Moongate Book. I believe there's also an EXP bonus or something. Some of these perks expire once you reach a cumulative level of 1000 though.
    okey new character it is then ! :P
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Decided to make a new account so I could enjoy the newbie perks and make new characters in Alexina.

Game feels really, really different, in a good way.
    Shit son you are right.. PUPPETRY!

Edit: Seems like there's worse lag now than 4 years ago. The 'combat tutorial' is pure suffering.. Just christ, I remember now why I couldn't stand this game. It's a huge time sink on a medicorely interesting combat system.
    Last edited by PoorGamer; 06-29-2014 at 09:33 PM.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

On which server are most players at this forum playing at?

Gonna playing till DnF obt.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 15

Is duping and hacking still flagrant? I always liked Mabi but just couldn't handle the hackers anymore ruining the economy.

Also, what server is the best.. I used to play on Tarlach but last I checked it was a ghost town.

p.s. do you still have to buy pets for inventory space? That was pretty much the essential buy the last time I was playing... You needed pets or RIP inventory space.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
    Is duping and hacking still flagrant? I always liked Mabi but just couldn't handle the hackers anymore ruining the economy.

Also, what server is the best.. I used to play on Tarlach but last I checked it was a ghost town.

p.s. do you still have to buy pets for inventory space? That was pretty much the essential buy the last time I was playing... You needed pets or RIP inventory space.
    No. You get inventory plus, which you used to pay for more space and items bags, for free now. Not only that but you get free pets/mounts now as well so..

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

Need to do beginner lesson 2 quest attack 3 times then counter i do that the mob is just standing there doing nothing i walk closer to him mob smash me and i fail

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 23

yeah it's dumb the mobs keep getting stuck in the battle tutorials, so if you need to counterattack a mob you gotta run up to it so that you're in range for it to hit you

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by HoboFreedom View Post
    yeah it's dumb the mobs keep getting stuck in the battle tutorials, so if you need to counterattack a mob you gotta run up to it so that you're in range for it to hit you
    It gets worse when you do the wolves part because there's a mini-boss that hits you for real damage. The server lags all of your moves by 1-3 seconds so it's literally impossible to beat.

I guess I've got to move on when a game literally won't let me play it.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

You know, I did the combat lessons yesterday and they were working fine at first, then the mobs started behaving like that. I think the game might need a maintenance to fix that.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

You know, I did the combat lessons yesterday and they were working fine at first, then the mobs started behaving like that. I think the game might need a maintenance to fix that.
    Now I remember why I rarely play this game. This happens a lot. You will have to keep reloading the mission until you get mobs, that don't just stand there with smash loaded, unable to move. Just wait till you get mobs that take a good 20 minutes to spawn ( in dungeons/shadow missions)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast