I am owning in Manapot (PIC)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,838
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    It's not a bad thing to do while killing time watching streams. I've been clicking shit while watching my friend play Deponia. There are other more interesting incremental games though.

    What they really need to do is make it so that can be played while watching anything on twitch. Would at least make it a solid time killer. They need to add in the redirect feature too.

    They should also add in a chance to expend more energy for greater reward and or success rate.
    Last edited by Kashis; 06-28-2014 at 03:11 AM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

  2. #12
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 11
    TheKingOfMMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    It's not a bad thing to do while killing time watching streams. I've been clicking shit while watching my friend play Deponia. There are other more interesting incremental games though.

    What they really need to do is make it so that can be played while watching anything on twitch. Would at least make it a solid time killer. They need to add in the redirect feature too.

    They should also add in a chance to expend more energy for greater reward and or success rate.

    Yeah, it is pretty solid. I mean, you can't cheat on it and there is no skill cap... Those are the two main reasons I'm playing.

    Still #1

  3. #13
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 92
    Elion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfMMO View Post
    Yeah, it is pretty solid. I mean, you can't cheat on it and there is no skill cap... Those are the two main reasons I'm playing.

    Still #1
    No offense, but when the main factor in a rank is a time commitment it's not something to brag about so boldly.
    bam pow bam

  4. #14
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44
    firemonk98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    It's not a bad thing to do while killing time watching streams. I've been clicking shit while watching my friend play Deponia. There are other more interesting incremental games though.

    What they really need to do is make it so that can be played while watching anything on twitch. Would at least make it a solid time killer. They need to add in the redirect feature too.

    They should also add in a chance to expend more energy for greater reward and or success rate.
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/tukk...-idle-the-game

    Any idle (or anti-idle) game exceeds ManaPot.

  5. #15
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 11
    TheKingOfMMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elion View Post
    No offense, but when the main factor in a rank is a time commitment it's not something to brag about so boldly.
    Lol what?

    Welcome to MMO.

  6. #16
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,195
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfMMO View Post
    Lol what?

    Welcome to MMO.
    being rank #1 doesn't mean shit all when all that's needed is time.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  7. #17
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 92
    Elion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfMMO View Post
    Lol what?

    Welcome to MMO.
    Missed the point, though I'm not sure how.
    bam pow bam

  8. #18
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,838
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/tukk...-idle-the-game

    Any idle (or anti-idle) game exceeds ManaPot.
    Ya, I said the same thing. Reddit has a sub on a bunch of incremental games like this but better.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

  9. #19
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 11
    TheKingOfMMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Ya, I said the same thing. Reddit has a sub on a bunch of incremental games like this but better.
    I've played all, none are better.
    Mostly because they are easily macro-ed.

  10. #20
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,838
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfMMO View Post
    I've played all, none are better.
    Mostly because they are easily macro-ed.
    ...Which doesnt say much about this game or the genre for that matter. Not gonna argue with you about it though. *shrug*

    Congrats on being number one in it though.

    (We can at least give him that)
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •