the one called duby is taking his leave not forever but for a small time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default the one called duby is taking his leave not forever but for a small time

Hey guys. As you guys know i have said in the pass i am taking my leave over and over. This time i am not staying away just not gonna be here as much. I am in a spirtual battle with my self and in that i am trying to get this in order. I have taken all the evil music i have stored over the years and trashed them. I am now in the process of finding extreme Christin music and right now i have found a few black metal bands but the genre is unblack but the sound of black metal with Christin wording. I am trying to find my faith again. Over these few years i have been in a battle with mind and soul and i fear i almost lost my self. I stayed confused and lost. Last night i picked up my bible and read a few lines and i felt a small burden in my heart was taken away from me. There is something going on with me that i will not go in full detail. I will say there is a battle and i am being haunted by demons and other beings they have shown them to me and i now know what they wont and i will not give them it. I have a law placed over me by these begins in which i am bound by for now. But i am slowy breaking the chains i know you guys willl not understand. Its very confuseing but i have seen what evil really is and no i will not share untill i break these chains and throw the law out. And no i did not sell my soul. I just have been confused and some doors may have been open. I still have some belifs though and i may be doing a ritual with my pops soon are later to confront these beings. But untill then i will fight them with my belifs and if blood is shed my blood so be it. I enjoy pain so they will give me pleasure. But any ways guys i enjoed talking to you all. You guys are mean some are. And i know you all will not belive me or understand me in which i understand its all confuseing but i am in battle and i must take my leave for a small amount to get my mind and soul in order. Thanks guys for all the fun you gave me. I will check here once everyday are at least twice a week. Thanks

and yes my dad practiced black magick and my mum practiced voodoo/hoodoo so yes i know some things about the other side and the riutals i will not share but i got a lot of history with me and i know about most demons and etc. And the meanings of spell making and rituals an so on. Im not as stupid as you guys think i am i just choose to not share everything
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

SRS: My fiancee use to be a Wicca. Do you think I should have her checked out for demons, Duby?
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    SRS: My fiancee use to be a Wicca. Do you think I should have her checked out for demons, Duby?
    That is up to you. In my own opinion my self white magic is fine. But black magic and so on is bad. The left hand path is not good for soul only evil. Which path did she do left or right? Most wiccans are not evil as most people believe. My pops was not into wicca but the pure dark and evil stuff. He did evil things and lived a very evil life. Hes still got some of his books some where i just dont know where he placed them. Me and he talked and hes going to make a anchint Egyptian talking bored he showed me some of the steps but since im not really into opening those doors i might pass. I know there is evil here like i have said i saw them my self. i know my fams past and the things they did. You guys can mock me and make fun but im not stupid i just choose to go my own way
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

I read half of this and it's so good I paused so I could read the rest later. You should write a novel, Bdub.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

See you tomorrow duby.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I read half of this and it's so good I paused so I could read the rest later. You should write a novel, Bdub.
    That is what I have been saying in the CB the whole time. Duby is one of the best unintentional writers. Sure, his grammar and spelling could use a little fixing up but he has some great lines. My favorite being: Steels edge will take me to my fate.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

what was that about christian black metal

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

and thus OnRPG turned peaceful yet again. but for how long, how long can the Duby curse be contained? only time will tell. it could be days, weeks.. maybe even months. but deep down inside we all knew that the darkness would eventually strike again.

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

Quote Originally Posted by abhorsen View Post
    and thus onrpg turned peaceful yet again. But for how long, how long can the duby curse be contained? Only time will tell. It could be days, weeks.. Maybe even months. But deep down inside we all knew that the darkness would eventually strike again.
    find out in next episode of dragon ball z!
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast