I call it the Xenonight2 Test

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ Reputation: 534

Default I call it the Xenonight2 Test

For a musical artist or band to be considered good, it must satisfy two or more of the following requirements:

• Loric has not heard of it
    • Loric does not listen to it
    • Loric is in the band
    • Loric likes the band*
    • Loric dislikes the band*
    • Loric is ambivalent and/or undecided about the band*

*Loric's opinion is never valid so any of these options are acceptable even if mutually exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

really this post isn't as funny as I thought it would be, my apologies everyone

loric just really isn't fun to talk about, he's not even interesting to make fun of

- - - Updated - - -

really this post isn't as funny as I thought it would be, my apologies everyone

loric just really isn't fun to talk about, he's not even interesting to make fun of

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

i just want to know why it's not called the loric test. is he not good enough to have his name on a test that's entirely about him
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ Reputation: 534

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    i just want to know why it's not called the loric test. is he not good enough to have his name on a test that's entirely about him
    well ya

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Alas, poor Loric.
    (Cuz this pun has never been used!)
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.