Swordsman Online Open Beta 1st July (3rd July)

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 69

Well. That sucked. Worst combat I have experienced in a while. I can't wait for a developer to make a game like this with fast, smooth combat.

I guess "action" is a really loose term but being locked in place for 1-2 seconds when ever I swing a sword just doesn't feel right.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Combat is a little clunky at first but atleast the PvP requires skill. You get your first good set of skills at level 20 so I would wait until atleast then to judge the spells/classes

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 69

I am sure it takes skill.
    However, if the required skill is the ability to defeat the horrible combat system better than the opposition, who cares?

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Well. That sucked. Worst combat I have experienced in a while. I can't wait for a developer to make a game like this with fast, smooth combat.

I guess "action" is a really loose term but being locked in place for 1-2 seconds when ever I swing a sword just doesn't feel right.
    TERA combat is actually pretty good

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

I guess people have missed the last thread about this (horrible) game and wasted their time downloading, because of a (very) few onrpgers who actually think this game is good and keep posting, giving a false impression this game is worth it.

Anyway, apart from everything in this game being subpar and generic, combat is clunky as hell and no "level 30+" will change the fact there's a huge delay on pretty much everything in combat, not to mention you're glued to one place when you attack and the "action" mode is basically just a sugarcoated tab target system.

Do not believe any hype. This game is a 2/10 at most. If you want a game like this only leagues less shit go play Age of Wushu or TERA or something.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 438

There we go , the comments ive been looking forward to xD .

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

The truth at last, ladies and gentleman!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by King_Grunt View Post
    Questing usual boring chinese style with auto move (stupidest "feature" to ever grace MMOs).
    There's auto move? I'm OUT!

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Stilian View Post
    There's auto move? I'm OUT!
    Glad I never touched it.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: PlayStation 4

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

OnRPG members not liking this game isnt suprising. Since most have the attention span of a hamster. The game is pretty much fully unlocked at 20+ hours in or lv40+. Which most people will never even get at. I think its one of the better games, once you unlocked all skill sets and have access to a good guild doing quest. The lv40+ instances need very strong team members to survive. Kinda needs the holy trinity, tank, nuke and healer. I love it.

Also the level cap is 89. Which takes months. Unlike some random mmo were you get it after a few days. lv40 also unlocks the meridian system. Which means you can spend your kung-fu points to get more stats and unlock special boons. Basicily this is the customization to build into tanker or damage role, or even evasion. This will make a huge difference...actually. So its not just your school.

They said Shaolin is tanker and has low damage. Well, I disagree! Refinement in this game is awesome. Since it cant fail. All it takes is to dissemble your old gear, or gear you find. You can even use upgrade stones. The difference is also huge. I basicly tripled the damage on my weapon.

Hitting double 3k crits with tiger leap.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 07-04-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast