Swordsman Online Open Beta 1st July (3rd July)

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I played quite a lot of PWE's games, I know what it is about. That's not the point, the combat is god awful. Clunky as ****, I just can't seem to enjoy it. I did get to 35, I got a general idea what the game is about. Not everything is bad but to me the most important thing is indeed the combat.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by cotas View Post
    I played quite a lot of PWE's games, I know what it is about. That's not the point, the combat is god awful. Clunky as ****, I just can't seem to enjoy it. I did get to 35, I got a general idea what the game is about. Not everything is bad but to me the most important thing is indeed the combat.
    Fair enough, if you don't like the combat then you don't like the combat. I really want to understand why people have an issue with it though so that I don't feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Can you explain your issues with it without just calling it clunky and what school did you play. Your pvp impressions would be cool too

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I found it unreactive to be honest and sorta slow, the animations were alright. Maybe im used to something else and that's why it was such a shock, probably im the one taking crazy pills, not you. I was playing splendor which it looked to me like a fast paced class. As for pvp I didn't engage into that too much, probably will give it another try.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

Can anyone explain to me why Beatrix is just insulting us. Before every sentence, he states the same shit "We have low attention span so we hate the game". I don't even...

So you're saying not blowing 20 hours of our lifes on a game, we don't think we'll like makes us "idiots" or "MMO hoppers". I'm not even going to rant about you. So listen, if we don't like the game because of the "Action based combat" then shit that's on us. Learn to express your opinion w/o insulting others.

Anyways I can't find a reason to go to level 30. It's not like Age of wushu where I had fun aiming for my next goal nor is it like Wakfu where i just wanna do a boss or wear my next armor set. This game would be me trying to look for a reason to play...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

o.o lvl 47 and enjoying myself

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by cotas View Post
    I found it unreactive to be honest and sorta slow, the animations were alright. Maybe im used to something else and that's why it was such a shock, probably im the one taking crazy pills, not you. I was playing splendor which it looked to me like a fast paced class. As for pvp I didn't engage into that too much, probably will give it another try.
    Starting to think that maybe my view of the game might be different because I spent the vast majority of my time in the arena or in world pvp.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    Title: Super Smash Brothers
    Genre: Action
    Year: 1999

vs

Title: Swordsman Online
    Genre: Action
    Year: 2014

Video games are going backwards.
    lol this guy is so ignorant about genres and games it's hilarious

i bet you think all dogs look the same too and how all cars look and drive the same as well

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

I wouldn't even call it ignorant or stupid to shit on this game at all. It's all a matter of opinion I mean it's kind of the same deal as people who still like games like Smite or Neverwinter which I absolutely hate myself. I mean if it's not something you like or find generic then that's your opinion. Not sure why the thread devolved into a shit flinging war on whose smart or dumb and whose right and wrong. Just play the game or don't, that simple.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

The game is ok i dont see why people are moaning about combat being clunky i think its fair smooth there is other games out there that i feel the combat is awfull like RIFT for example, thats not my cup of tea just like Swordsman isnt some peoples cup of tea. The game deffinatly gets more fun the more you play and get higher level then when the pvp/pk starts well thats fun to me no matter what. Plus it runs on max graphics really smoothly and i have a latency of 16ms so its really playable.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post

Hitting double 3k crits with tiger leap.
    That font hurts my beautiful eyes! And that generic quest tracker seems to be taken from a crappy Facebook game. Not touching this even if it was already downloaded on my computer.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast