Swordsman Online Open Beta 1st July (3rd July)

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

at least leveling to 40 doesn't seem too bad,im already level 30 in a few hours on my five venoms character (the 2nd skillset is very nice for pve currently)

i can try out some pvp tomorrow maybe if i hit 40

i like the game so far, the cutscenes are pretty cool and the graphics look nice,skills are pretty flashy and the auto questing is also nice, after age of wushu im kind of used to it also having the original voice acting is pretty cool and im glad its in the game (i hope it stays that way personally)

is the emei in this game and wushu different somehow, i thought emei was for girls only but not in this version also emei looks OP those long range fist are crazy
    Last edited by chris183; 07-07-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by chris183 View Post
    at least leveling to 40 doesn't seem too bad,im already level 30 in a few hours on my five venoms character (the 2nd skillset is very nice for pve currently)

i can try out some pvp tomorrow maybe if i hit 40

i like the game so far, the cutscenes are pretty cool and the graphics look nice,skills are pretty flashy and the auto questing is also nice, after age of wushu im kind of used to it also having the original voice acting is pretty cool and im glad its in the game (i hope it stays that way personally)

is the emei in this game and wushu different somehow, i thought emei was for girls only but not in this version also emei looks OP those long range fist are crazy
    Emei in this is also consider support but yes the background story is different in this one it doesn't follow Louis cha book and according to somewhere I read that they do accept males as students. Emei Sect I'm not sure how accurate this is but it's according to other wuxia stories.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    It's funny since theres a lot of games that do that actually.
    Popular and good are not the same thing.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Popular and good are not the same thing.
    those are both subjective the latter being even more-so

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

Emei claw is melee not range but it cleaves all units in front which is good fast pace'ish feel,
    im on Emei 3rd skill set, 3rd one is melee range mix, the spam skill is range while the rest is melee aoe..
    maybe going to change to Harmony or Infinity school after cause all school have a range set i heard idk..
    im on Lash server add me if u gusy are on that server

ign; LiaG

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    those are both subjective the latter being even more-so
    actually popularity isn't subjective at all if you have the data for it

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Skarcrow View Post
    Emei claw is melee not range but it cleaves all units in front which is good fast pace'ish feel,
    im on Emei 3rd skill set, 3rd one is melee range mix, the spam skill is range while the rest is melee aoe..
    maybe going to change to Harmony or Infinity school after cause all school have a range set i heard idk..
    im on Lash server add me if u gusy are on that server

ign; LiaG
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    this video makes me think emei is OP, i hope the guy was just a good player and im just a big noob that doesn't understand what im looking at yet
    Last edited by chris183; 07-08-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by chris183 View Post
    this video makes me think emei is OP, i hope the guy was just a good player and im just a big noob that doesn't understand what im looking at yet
    Yeah, that Zephyr was really, REALLY bad

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

I think zephyr or most school can beat Emei in pvp, because u either have to go mix ur stats or full damage without armors or hp
    full dmg other classes just top emei anyway

Rock Man Reputation: 10

not really if you can use emei right you can actually do pretty good in 1v1 pvp if you get a good sense of their combo you'll do quite a lot of dmg. Though most emei is support so yea... but with pure dmg they will get pwn hence "if you can use emei right".

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast