Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 165

Thread: Swordsman Online Open Beta 1st July (3rd July)

  1. #26
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 20

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Are there european servers for this game?

  2. #27
    Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 60
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Also there will be a EU server in OBT! I had 16ms latency on it in Alpha. I wonder if its located in Amsterdam?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChan View Post
    Are there european servers for this game?
    Seriously...

  3. #28
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 45
    neomazoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    You seem excited.
    It seems very rare that I find an MMO enjoyable/interesting nowadays, so kudos to this game for that. In all honesty I'm probably going to be way too busy playing Divinity Original Sin to care when the beta starts though.

  4. #29
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teehee; Duck Island
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    bought the 10 dolla pack. hopefully ill play this game for a few months

  5. #30
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23
    King_Grunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Hate Chinese styled MMOs, but this looks decent enough to give it a go since there will be EU servers.

  6. #31
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Can someone link to the 10 dollar early access? i cant find it on the page
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  7. #32
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolaashe View Post
    Can someone link to the 10 dollar early access? i cant find it on the page
    Was in the link I posted....anyways the package deal was till the 29th. You're to late now.

    Apparently a GM on twitch said launch time for early access is around 2pm PDT July 1st. So thats like 11 hours to go? Around midnight for EU though. Hype!
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 07-01-2014 at 10:08 AM.

  8. #33
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teehee; Duck Island
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Was in the link I posted....anyways the package deal was till the 29th. You're to late now.

    Apparently a GM on twitch said launch time for early access is around 2pm PDT July 1st. So that like 11 hours to go? Hype!
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...0701T14&p1=224

    from a gm on the forum

  9. #34
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKyphes View Post

    Yup, nice! To bad there will also be a German and French server, besides the English EU server. EU playerbase will be split in 3. Not good for a pvp based mmo game imho. But whatever....most will go English EU server.

    Q: How many servers will there be in Open Beta?
    A: 6
    Lash - US West
    Claymore - US East
    Rapier - US East
    Gauntlet - Europe (EN)
    Jia - German
    Dao - French
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 07-01-2014 at 10:16 AM.

  10. #35
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    You guys will get bored of it in the first hour ... The only good thing about it is the combat and ragdolls , the rest is crap .


  11. #36
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    You guys will get bored of it in the first hour ... The only good thing about it is the combat and ragdolls , the rest is crap .
    Dont you get bored of EVERY game within a hour? Since you post screenshots of different games almost everyday you play.

  12. #37
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Just cause I dont post screenshots of the same game doesnt mean I stop playing them ... great deduction sherlock =p


  13. #38
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teehee; Duck Island
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Just cause I dont post screenshots of the same game doesnt mean I stop playing them ... great deduction sherlock =p
    You do post about every new games or big updates/expansions, no? I seriously doubt you still play half of these.


    I always give a game a big shot before leaving it. the beginning is always the boring part.

  14. #39
    Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 60
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKyphes View Post
    You do post about every new games or big updates/expansions, no? I seriously doubt you still play half of these.


    I always give a game a big shot before leaving it. the beginning is always the boring part.
    I'm glad for Seya's constant news and updates. Opening a new topic about a game doesn't automatically mean, that you're going to play and enjoy it.

  15. #40
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teehee; Duck Island
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    I'm glad for Seya's constant news and updates. Opening a new topic about a game doesn't automatically mean, that you're going to play and enjoy it.
    I love it as well.

    Of course it doesnt mean you're gonna play it, but if I was him, i would sure give a try.

    You can't really judge a game after playing an hour or so. that was my point

  16. #41
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    i played the private server for 3 days . Your point is invalid :P .


  17. #42
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    i played the private server for 3 days . Your point is invalid :P .
    First you say people will get bored of it after 1 hour. Then you say you played it 3 days? LOL! Nobody cares, really. Stop trolling with your useless info.

  18. #43
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Lol , i played it cause i wanted to see how it is , just to find out its terrible . You do the same thing over and over nothing changes since the beginning


  19. #44
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    PoorGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKyphes View Post
    I love it as well.

    Of course it doesnt mean you're gonna play it, but if I was him, i would sure give a try.

    You can't really judge a game after playing an hour or so. that was my point
    MMORPG != Singleplayer sandbox game

    Hell, you can judge a game after 10 minutes of playing.

  20. #45
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 45
    neomazoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Lol , i played it cause i wanted to see how it is , just to find out its terrible . You do the same thing over and over nothing changes since the beginning
    I find that hard to believe since the game changes in a pretty massive way in the 30s. I'm not calling you a liar, but saying the game doesn't change from what is in the beginning is just wrong. Not a dumb opinion or an exaggeration, just straight up wrong

    1-30 is basically a massive tutorial where the game auto paths everywhere and holds your hand. Then that all suddenly stops and the game just kind of cuts off almost all of the guidance and quests, leaving you with an age of wushu feel

  21. #46
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    OPEN BETA IS OPEN NOW FOR EARLY ACCESS! They opened it ahead of schedule. Gogo .

  22. #47
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teehee; Duck Island
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    ppl on the east coast are more in claymore or rapier? :C

  23. #48
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Raymond7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If this game is as free as in the trailer(in therms of jumping from buildings and walking on water) then i think i will enjoy it .Mostly i dont like asian themed games. But i will give this one a try. Clan sun and the moon sounds very cool. Anyone know if there are "mage" clans?



  24. #49
    Hoshigami Reputation: 435
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,144
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neomazoku View Post
    I find that hard to believe since the game changes in a pretty massive way in the 30s. I'm not calling you a liar, but saying the game doesn't change from what is in the beginning is just wrong. Not a dumb opinion or an exaggeration, just straight up wrong

    1-30 is basically a massive tutorial where the game auto paths everywhere and holds your hand. Then that all suddenly stops and the game just kind of cuts off almost all of the guidance and quests, leaving you with an age of wushu feel
    30 levels of filler until the game begins to get interesting? That sounds awesome.

    Said no one ever.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  25. #50
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    PoorGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    30 levels of filler until the game begins to get interesting? That sounds awesome.

    Said no one ever.
    League of Legends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •