Swordsman Online Open Beta 1st July (3rd July)

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    League of Legends.
    That is a silly comment

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Anyone here remember Zentia? If you loved Zentia you'll love SwordsMan Online, i think its same developer.

The game is pretty good by the time you level up you'll enjoy it even more cause alot of things are not possible at low level.

Well, If you like a game where you can combine your skills and gaming skills to WIN, Swordsman is the choice, why? Well, you can dodge anything if you are smart enuff, you can combine Skills, Combos, movement tecniques( like dodging).

The in-game Itens are not retarded like Tera where a LVl21 is WAY Better than a lvl20, in this game you can RULE with a lvl1 set if you know how to play. CashShop is not that overpowered and there's no such fancy shit like Wushu or Typical Chinese mMORPG( Like those rewards for being online, lvl up rewards at every lvl, ofc there some(like levelup bag rewards) but nothing compared to Wushu like.

The Leveling is not that boring, you can lvl thru a thousand of ways, you can Enter a dungeon, you can play instances, you can form a party and farm EXP. There are Really Nice Events that happen everyday and that bring alot of fun.

Guild provide such great experience to all members, there are limited only Events to guild, there are nice quests for guild members, there are politics and diplomacy.

You can make almost any mob in the game as your pet, even that ridiculous strong boss.

This is a Game where you can use your play skills to rule over noobs with great sets and Level, cause the game allow you to.

crafting is great, some noobs said it's useless but is cause they didn't learned how to use it.
    I was a MANA EATER so i was a potion and food crafter and i made more than a 1000 potions n food at lvl 40 with only collected itens thru lvling, didnt bought a single item to craft. Your Pet can Loot Things and Craftable Materials have they own BAG, i found it nice to be.

There some funny stuff like this one. ( You can write anything you want on the walls, some accept kind of images)

Sorry for my bad eng.
    Last edited by srbenga; 07-02-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    30 levels of filler until the game begins to get interesting? That sounds awesome.

Said no one ever.
    Leveling speed is balls to the wall quick at the start. Level 30 doesn't look good on paper but in reality it is a few hours. It's basically about as long as the silly, pointless quests that Age of Wushu makes you do at the start

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    That is a silly comment
    It's so true though. I remember starting out and having good teammates at lower summoner levels, then when I hit 30 it turned into a cesspool.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    It's so true though. I remember starting out and having good teammates at lower summoner levels, then when I hit 30 it turned into a cesspool.
    So you're saying swordsman gets worse at level 30? Wat

In any case you basically experience all the fundamental mechanics of league from the beginning, which is why the comparison is silly.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by srbenga View Post
    Anyone here remember Zentia? If you loved Zentia you'll love SwordsMan Online, i think its same developer.
    It's not, Zentia was developed by Changyou and Swordsman by Perfect World.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 18

not sure why but this got me hooked.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

seriously..avoid this crap and play age of wushu. This is just another brainless grindy grindy game

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorV View Post
    seriously..avoid this crap and play age of wushu. This is just another brainless grindy grindy game
    Can't the same be said about Age of Wushu though? Hell Age of Wushu may as well be Age of Grinding considering you have to be cultivating every second you're online and if you're not VIP you shoot yourself in the foot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorV View Post
    Can't the same be said about Age of Wushu though? Hell Age of Wushu may as well be Age of Grinding considering you have to be cultivating every second you're online and if you're not VIP you shoot yourself in the foot.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Did next to zero grinding in Wushu, the game restricts too much. I'm also starting Swordmen online, I already have it downloaded. Thinking about getting starter pack. The game looks nice might main it, Hoping an extra server opens up for newbies not starting early.

Edit: ANyone know if there's a count down timer for when we can join? Gotta start on the very min it opens
    Last edited by Heartyace; 07-02-2014 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast