Swordsman Online Open Beta 1st July (3rd July)

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

looking for that counter also

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 43

I'm going to assume 12am PDT(3AM EST)?. Hopefully the game last me awhile, not like there's much else out anyway.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

How long untill the servers will be up again? I just got home from work, and was about to try it out and now its down
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

its still the 2nd over in NA lol calm
    maybe not til another 15hours atleast?
    beta usually start 2am for oceanic

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

Downloading now.

Not sure if ill do Sun and Moon, Shaolin, Harmony, or Wu-tang.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Well I decided on Emei, My sister with Harmony, Soddy with Five venom. I wanna say we can get a guild started but you guys flop so hard after a couple months. I'm tired of starting ONRPG guilds from everyone to "flop" in like 2 weeks for no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    I'm usually not at fault, so I don't normally have the opportunity to apologize.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    Well I decided on Emei, My sister with Harmony, Soddy with Five venom. I wanna say we can get a guild started but you guys flop so hard after a couple months. I'm tired of starting ONRPG guilds from everyone to "flop" in like 2 weeks for no good reason.
    I'm confused, if you know that OnRPG guilds "flop" then why bring it up? :V

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    I think it's the nature of OnRPG. I've been here off and on under a few different accounts (because I am usually an asshole) but OnRPG regulars are gamers in the truest sense. Unless someone pays into a game then they'll usually move within 3 weeks, if they pay then it's usually about 2-4 months depending on the person. Often people keep 'playing' after three weeks on free games, but it is usually only occasionally.

It's kind of funny watching how the community acts from a 3rd person's perspective. OH NO I MISSED THIS AWESOME NEW FUN AND COOL AND SEXY MMORPG.. All well, I'll just wait a few months until the next one comes out.

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    I think it's the nature of OnRPG. I've been here off and on under a few different accounts (because I am usually an asshole) but OnRPG regulars are gamers in the truest sense. Unless someone pays into a game then they'll usually move within 3 weeks, if they pay then it's usually about 2-4 months depending on the person. Often people keep 'playing' after three weeks on free games, but it is usually only occasionally.

It's kind of funny watching how the community acts from a 3rd person's perspective. OH NO I MISSED THIS AWESOME NEW FUN AND COOL AND SEXY MMORPG.. All well, I'll just wait a few months until the next one comes out.
    WoW that literally almost described me. Except I don't I missed this awesome new fun and cool and sexy mmorpg. I just lose expectation on f2p mmorpg too fast or that it was bad imo to begin with and just wanted to see it.

I'd say I'd probably mostly fit in multi gaming community.
    Last edited by GenoX; 07-03-2014 at 06:07 AM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

anyone know if crafting is important in this game yet? ie; Strongest armors are crafted ones.
    If not and crafting anything besides pots is pointless, I'll probably just play Wushu. Not as pretty, but I like making stuff.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast