Archlord 2 OB 1 July

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23
    King_Grunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Sooo the game is OK so far. I'm only annoyed by the super poor performance it has, the engine is not optimised at all. Even at low gfx settings I can't get more then 35fps and on low the game looks uber poor xD On max settings it looks good and I get 25-30fps which is almost the same as low so something is wrong here xD

    Also some skills instead of having a normal effect have these black squares appear xD

    PS
    It's not my PC AMD FX 8350 + AMD 7950 GPU.

  2. #12
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15
    Miiksu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,563
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    What makes this game interesting to people? I never played Archlord 1, so there's no nostalgia factor for me. Serious question and would enjoy an in-depth answer if anyone has the time.
    As I said earlier I like the grind. It just grind, pve, pvp and dungeons. Just don't except suberb game.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Grunt View Post
    Sooo the game is OK so far. I'm only annoyed by the super poor performance it has, the engine is not optimised at all. Even at low gfx settings I can't get more then 35fps and on low the game looks uber poor xD On max settings it looks good and I get 25-30fps which is almost the same as low so something is wrong here xD

    Also some skills instead of having a normal effect have these black squares appear xD

    PS
    It's not my PC AMD FX 8350 + AMD 7950 GPU.
    Yeah poorly optimized. You need to OC you CPU up to 4,8 GHz to get decent FPS. Hopefully we see in near future mantle mmorpg's and not so much bad directx games.

  3. #13
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I don't know why you guys are having issues with performance.

    I haven't had the slightest stutter on an i5-4670k (4.0 OC), R9 270 OC Edition, and 8GB of RAM.

    Also, for a free to play game, the graphics are quite good.

    Last edited by electrolights; 07-08-2014 at 10:30 PM.

  4. #14
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23
    King_Grunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Show me a FRAPS screen shot with a lot of people/mobs on the screen and then I will believe you. Also some people find 30fps a smooth experience, but not me. I made a topic on their forum how the game is poorly optimized and they deleted my post lol
    So webzen FU shift+del on the game.

  5. #15
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Grunt View Post
    Show me a FRAPS screen shot with a lot of people/mobs on the screen and then I will believe you. Also some people find 30fps a smooth experience, but not me. I made a topic on their forum how the game is poorly optimized and they deleted my post lol
    So webzen FU shift+del on the game.
    Sure, here you go. Best I could do since the zone I'm questing in isn't very populated at the moment. Next time I head to the capital or I find a bunch of people, I'll snag another for ya.


  6. #16
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I have Intel i7 4770k oc'ed to 4.0 GHZ, Nvidia GTX 770, 16 gigs of ram, I have no problem running this game at all with highest settings. If anyone is looking for a American guild to join then I suggest joining the CRUNN faction and doing a application which is really quick on this topic http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/arc...side-us-server

  7. #17
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23
    King_Grunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Even thou the game is generic as they come, with bugs all over the place, lacking content etc... I'm still playing it dunno why xD

  8. #18
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Grunt View Post
    Even thou the game is generic as they come, with bugs all over the place, lacking content etc... I'm still playing it dunno why xD
    lol This is exactly how I feel. I know the game isn't good, but yet I keep playing it. and I'm not sure why.

  9. #19
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Yeah, has some weird ass vibe about it that makes it enjoying to play. Can't exactly put my name on it, simple yet satisfying.

  10. #20
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Grunt View Post
    Even thou the game is generic as they come, with bugs all over the place, lacking content etc... I'm still playing it dunno why xD
    I think it's the combat animations or something, haha. Too bad the game is dead already and it's only been out for 2 days

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •