Archlord 2 OB 1 July

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Default Archlord 2 OB maybe July

Level cap is raised to 40 and hopeful some fixes too.

http://archlord2.webzen.com/news/all...the-next-steps
    Last edited by Miiksu; 06-29-2014 at 12:47 PM. Reason: changed title

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

So when is the Open Beta starting?

The results of the Closed Beta were quite encouraging and we were about to launch Open Beta on the original target date of 1st of July. But it just felt like insisting on meeting that target date was mostly fed by the excitement of the players and the staff rather than reason and what was best for the project.

We do love to see you urging us to deliver the game and it’s a great motivation boost for us, but looking at the technical incidents that occurred during CBT, we thought it better to ask for just a little more patience in order to work on them.

Of course even the Open Beta will be far from perfect, and we hope you understand that this is a test and not the final game (if something like that even exists for an MMO). However this time, we decided to slow down a bit and allow ourselves time to implement some of your feedback. There is also a bunch of fixes we wish to see implemented for Open Beta.

I’m sure all of you can understand our concerns and we ask you to be patient for just a little longer
    ... No? Well, we know that too, so stay tuned because we won’t take long!

The open beta date has been delayed to I guess.. the 4th?

Did they change the text or I just readed it wrong? Sorry my native language is not english.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Played CBT till near level cap(26). To get a good impression. I cant believe this game is popular. Its was so clunky, slow and just overall bad. Nothing unique or anything that stood out. The dungeons were long and boring, unless you skip 99%. The PvP was just target and mash all your skill keys. And the game wasnt well received in Asia. Heard it was already near dead.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 06-29-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Played CBT till near level cap(26). To get a good impression. I cant believe this game is popular. Its was so clunky, slow and just overall bad. Nothing unique or anything that stood out. The dungeons were long and boring, unless you skip 99%. The PvP was just target and mash all your skill keys. And the game wasnt well received in Asia. Heard it was already near dead.
    I agree and I dont know wtf they have been doing. I remember archlord 1 actually being really fun and good (until the carebear patch came out) for its time, archlord 2 is not even anything near the fun of what AL1 was early on

Clunky and generally shitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynosphere View Post
    that works to lmao. we should all make a guild lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    But then lmao. it will last lmao. about 2 days lmao. just like every other onrpg guild lmao. lmao.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195

Couldn't even call it a CB. Most content was locked and you couldn't even play all races. It was more of a alpha test if you include all the bugs.

Now we have real date. Open beta starts 8th. They give some cape for cb testers. I'll atleast play for while. Not going to touch Swordsman online. Not my cup of tea.

http://archlord2.webzen.com/news/all...he-8th-of-july

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I am looking for people to join me in Archlord 2.

You can check out the post I made on their forums if you want, it may be something you are interested in being a part of.

Link to aforementioned post.

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

What makes this game interesting to people? I never played Archlord 1, so there's no nostalgia factor for me. Serious question and would enjoy an in-depth answer if anyone has the time.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    What makes this game interesting to people? I never played Archlord 1, so there's no nostalgia factor for me. Serious question and would enjoy an in-depth answer if anyone has the time.
    Can't anwser for anyone else, i;ve never played the first one either(aside from a bit way the **** back). But it has a strange feel similar to Soul of the Ulimate nation for me. which is why ill check it out for awhile. Graphics aren't that good especially for a game releasing in 2014, draw distance is shit, and that's what i dislike most about mmos. But past that it's basic as all hell, but it still has a strangely nice feel to it to me, which is weird as hell in a way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast