Realms of Past Worlds (RoPW)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Realms of Past Worlds (RoPW)

Hey guys! Just wanted to bring you a fairly old mmorpg that was recently brought back onto a new server with multiple updates! The game, as you might have guessed, is Realms of Past Worlds. In this game, you can interact with others, fight monsters, raise skills, collect rare items and drops, and have fun! You can train combat skills, such as Melee, Defence, Magic, Distance (Range), and your EXP (Combat level), on a variety of monsters! Also, you can train other skills to help aid you in your adventure, such as Mining, Smelting, Forging, Woodcutting, Carving, and Fishing.

If you're interested in checking the game out, head on over to
    http://ropw.net/
    Here, you can access the forums, the download, and the new Wiki that we are updating as I type!

Also, if you want to see what the game is like, here's a quick video from the game back in the day. It shows many of the same concepts as the game holds now, but since it is newer and updated, there are more things added, like monsters, larger map areas, items, and more!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfEP1DKvRNE

Come out and join the fun! Thanks!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Any videos from the past 5 years? I tried typing in Realm of Past Worlds on Youtube and League videos just flooded my page. I guess that goes to show how popular this game is and if it's still anything like what it looks like from 2007, that's probably the ugliest color pallet and graphics I've ever seen.

Alright, so I installed it, updated and when I opened my client, the log in button doesn't even work and I can't exit out of the game window without ctrl+alt+delete. Promising so far.
    Last edited by firemonk98; 06-28-2014 at 10:20 PM.

As for the color pallet, the colro has been enchanced slightly, plus with different colors for new items sharing more of a variety. Despite color or graphics, a person should really play a game for how fun it is rather than it looking cool. Your problem with the client may have been because the server was just updated today, adding a new system for smelting. If this is still the problem, then I will PM details on what to do next. This game was much larger back in the day, and since it has been many years since its revival, we are creating a new community for it, hence why it is hard to find recent videos/pictures for it. This was originally made by only 2 people, and is now beintg edited and trying to be recoded with 2 different people, so time is certainly needed to get work done, such as helping fix an "ugly" color pallet.

game seems pretty neat, if your a fan of classic rs, and i mean classic, not the 2007 stuff, your should definitaly give it a try, ive played it for 30 minutes or so, theres mineing, fishing, smelting, slaughtering of evil spiders, and im guessing much more evil doers, rares items you can find from all mobs, quests will be comeing in eventaully, give it a go peeps!

I been playing this game for a long time, and its great to see it come back to life again!!

It is! Since it is newer and still has more updates to come, the game has changed for the better!