Just bought wildstar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Small tip on making money in this game. The easiest to get gold on a early lvl is only doing PvP after lvl6. Eventually it will become slow, but if you win a lot of matches you get 2 bags, and 1 of the bags can drop decor items you can sell for 10-30g each. My first char is only lvl18 and I'm actually walking around with almost 200g atm.

1000g = 1 platinum
    you mean 100g = 1 plat

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

The big Strain update is live today! ^^ You'll have plenty of new content to explore once you hit LV 50.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    The big Strain update is live today! ^^ You'll have plenty of new content to explore once you hit LV 50.
    Did they fix engie's repairbot? repair all button?

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Did they fix engie's repairbot? repair all button?
    I thought they fixed the repair button in an earlier patch? Also - not sure about the repairbot. Here are the patch notes. https://t.co/F5ZM8PsDPo
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Random Chua Reputation: 47

Giving this a bump.
    Having been on OnRPG in awhile!

Still chugging along in WildStar even though the free month is over. Kinda glad that I decided to roll with the people in the N.E.S circle instead of avoiding it. They're a pretty chill bunch, but I know deep down I'm gonna have to join a guild sooner or later....

I'm still enjoying it but I would be lying to myself if I didn't say that the daily quests and RNG randomness from Adventures weren't kinda annoying. I also hope to god that the memory leaks get fixed soon.

Anyone else on D-Envirda?

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Envirda (Roleplaying) Server

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

I bought the game, and so did couple of my friends. We all quit before first month was over.

This game is uber grindy, and somehow ruined by level 50 adventures, well that is my opinion. Then there is the imbuement thingy, and farming of those elder points.

Personally one of the most off turning things for me in this game is the splitting areas in multiple instances, and by that I mean you don't really see people anywhere, not even like in the capital, at least in my case. In my opinion it makes it a lot harder to actually find anykind of community in this game, meaning at least for me I was soloing most of my time. Most likely the reason is, I just chose wrong server and side, not enough people for anything.

The game seems to require minimum of 8 gigs of memory... I feel the game is extremely poorly optimized in terms of memory consumption. The moment I start watching the memory usage of this game with process explorer, the commit memory just sky rockets, meaning this game constantly swaps memory with harddrive space on 4 gig memory.

The games dungeons were fun tho, and the leveling itself wasnt all that bad, it just feels that once you hit lvl 50, I myself personally felt like running against the wall.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123