Archeage going NA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

i want to play archeage BUT is it even worth buying those founders pack at all?

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by GenjoSenpai View Post
    i want to play archeage BUT is it even worth buying those founders pack at all?
    Yes and no. Yes in that you get some neat stuff + premium time at a deal-price, plus access to the beta. But no, it wont give you any real advantage over other players. UNLESS you count being able to play and learn the game during the beta before the actual release/open beta so that you know what you're doing when the "real game" comes along. So you could count the experience of being in the beta one of the prime benefits of the packs.

Oh yeah, you can also get some neat looking outfits/capes from them too, I believe. If you're into that, it may be worth it. Personally, I only got the $50 pack (I think... can't remember, it's been a while). The primary reason for that is that I would end up spending the money anyways, I like supporting games I find fun, plus I want to have access to the beta so I can learn all the difference between this version and the Russian version prior to the official release so I don't have to spend the first week trying to learn/re-learn things.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Yes and no. Yes in that you get some neat stuff + premium time at a deal-price, plus access to the beta. But no, it wont give you any real advantage over other players. UNLESS you count being able to play and learn the game during the beta before the actual release/open beta so that you know what you're doing when the "real game" comes along. So you could count the experience of being in the beta one of the prime benefits of the packs.

Oh yeah, you can also get some neat looking outfits/capes from them too, I believe. If you're into that, it may be worth it. Personally, I only got the $50 pack (I think... can't remember, it's been a while). The primary reason for that is that I would end up spending the money anyways, I like supporting games I find fun, plus I want to have access to the beta so I can learn all the difference between this version and the Russian version prior to the official release so I don't have to spend the first week trying to learn/re-learn things.
    interesting i have think about it i mean the game looks VERY nice i seen good amount of videos on archeage i like how you can mix matches the skills so you be a different set up then rest of the others and thanks for healthy tips!

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

With the early access to open beta you also have first dibs on the best house plots. A bit too cuh-razy imo but w.e, not the end of the world.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 69

Been looking forward to the NA release for a long time now...just a bit longer.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    With the early access to open beta you also have first dibs on the best house plots. A bit too cuh-razy imo but w.e, not the end of the world.
    Well that sucks. I guess it depends on how "early" they start letting people in on the OBT.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Well that sucks. I guess it depends on how "early" they start letting people in on the OBT.
    it's 3-4 days if I remember correctly? So the kind of people who normally try for those sort of advantages should have enough time to do so.
    Even if they say, made it you couldn't buy plots in that time, you'd still have more funds available before everyone else.

Again not the end of the world, no crop(that Im aware of) is only grow-able on plotted land in certain zones, just those tops plots are in areas that are by water and such.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12