Looking to trade keys

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Default Looking to trade keys

I have an unused Diablo 3 guest pass, 3 of them actually, and a world of warcraft guest pass, which I'm willing to trade one of them for an unused Wildstar NA guest pass, only due to the fact that I would like to try the game before buying it.

Thank you to anyone who can possibly do this, please private message me for further details.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

You're limited to level 20. The game only starts getting good at that time, so a wildstar pass is useless. (Plus, you can't use C.R.E.D.D on a guest account. Sorry if you wanted to get the game for free.)

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    You're limited to level 20. The game only starts getting good at that time, so a wildstar pass is useless. (Plus, you can't use C.R.E.D.D on a guest account. Sorry if you wanted to get the game for free.)
    I'm sorry you think that's what my purpose was, but alas, no, I'm literally just trying to get a feel for the game before i go and waste $60 on a video game, like when I dropped $90 into my Tera pre-order and it ended up being another piece of shit generic game with an "action combat" system as they say. I'm just trying not to lose out, and not only that, if I had a guest account do you not obviously realize that I'd be creating an entirely different account when and if I did purchase the game?
    Still looking and still willing to trade off if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I just feel like ripping my face off... I should have been on top of this earlier :\

I'll even give ALL of these passes for just ONE wildstar NA pass, I just don't want to end up buying the game first and then realize it's just not my style.

Went ahead and purchased the game, all of you can rot in a hole in the center of the earth. Hopefully I can refund if I don't like the game, such a disgrace to the gaming community, 10 up for all of you!

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by gextor View Post
    Went ahead and purchased the game, all of you can rot in a hole in the center of the earth. Hopefully I can refund if I don't like the game, such a disgrace to the gaming community, 10 up for all of you!
    You can't use your NCSoft account for wildstar ever again if you refund it. But yes, you can refund it.

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    You can't use your NCSoft account for wildstar ever again if you refund it. But yes, you can refund it.
    At least you're one of the decent people that can look past things. That's a bonus for you cold, but the rest of the community just fails to come together like a small community should be able to. Props to you for being cool like that though.