Neverwinter - New Warlock class

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    pay-2-win so doesn't matter
    /10characters

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 58

Gah this game... I was so excited for this game when I heard it... a neverwinter nights MMO could it be! But alas no... action combat and ruleset 4... honestly I can ignore the action combat but... ruleset 4... I guess it's the easiest since its the DnD WoW edition (I have no problems but I prefer 3.5 with multiclassing and prestige classes) My question is why did they have to call it Neverwinter... I mean they could've done other areas from DnD but lets pick one of the 3 big successful dnd games (NWN, Baldurs Gate, Icewind dale)((Ravenloft games and Planescape while popular are not the typical areas I think you would find in a "standard" fantasy game)... but meh atleast DnD Online offers customization/multiclassing/feats (not ****ing talents)

/end rant

but thank you for reminding me of Neverwinter and the warlock class, I'm going to play Neverwinter nights 2 and play as a warlock now!
    600$ PC (not including HD and Case since using previous one)

Windows 7 (Direct X Awesomeness)
    Intel I5 2400 1355 Socket (210$)
    HD 5770 x2 (got them on sale) (200$)
    8 GB of Ram (60$)
    PCI Sound card 7.1 (40$)
    Motherboard (60$)

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 41

Sooo first and foremost, is this class... released? o,e I'm re-installing because i'm like, "Wha-what module are we in? o.e"

Second, off topic mostly, but if i put together a D&D campaign with NWN 2: Platinum Edition, would anyone be interested in some Never Winter Nights D&D Night? >.>

Edit: Holy crap i didn't even realize it's not on Steam anymore O.O

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Not on steam? Then how come it shows up on my steam? Its how I launch mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdevil725 View Post
    Not on steam? Then how come it shows up on my steam? Its how I launch mine.
    If you bought a game before it was removed (IE: Fable III) it will stay on your Steam library until the publisher asks valve to remove it from the servers. Fable III by the way, will no longer play in HD when GFWL is terminated. You will be restricted to lowest resolution and lowest display settings. (Multiplayer will also no longer work.)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    If you bought a game before it was removed (IE: Fable III) it will stay on your Steam library until the publisher asks valve to remove it from the servers. Fable III by the way, will no longer play in HD when GFWL is terminated. You will be restricted to lowest resolution and lowest display settings. (Multiplayer will also no longer work.)
    Neverwinter is still on Steam. Maybe that guy is experiencing some sort of glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post
    Neverwinter is still on Steam. Maybe that guy is experiencing some sort of glitch.
    Neverwinter is yes. But Neverwinter Nights 2 is not: http://store.steampowered.com/search...rm=neverwinter

Cold is right, if you already own NVN2 previously, it's still on your steam LIBRARY, but you can't purchase it on steam anymore (I.E the Store Page). As for the Fable III thing, what the heck GFWL, why you tie graphical quality to your garbage system? o,e

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Cold is right, if you already own NVN2 previously, it's still on your steam LIBRARY, but you can't purchase it on steam anymore (I.E the Store Page). As for the Fable III thing, what the heck GFWL, why you tie graphical quality to your garbage system? o,e
    You seem surprised, most people (myself included) couldn't even play Bioshock 2 because of how shitty GFWL is with its update and constant crashing. Don't even get me started on how god awful it can be playing online in any of their games. The only online service worse than GFWL is Gamespy and thank god thats going away too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    You seem surprised, most people (myself included) couldn't even play Bioshock 2 because of how shitty GFWL is with its update and constant crashing. Don't even get me started on how god awful it can be playing online in any of their games. The only online service worse than GFWL is Gamespy and thank god thats going away too.
    Uuugh i hear you! D: I was playing BS2 earlier this year and could only get to the point where you get the mini-gun before my game crashed and never worked ever again. Ticks me right off =,=

Thankfully i work for a game store and bought it again to play on console :c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12