Neverwinter - New Warlock class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Default Neverwinter - New Warlock class

http://community.arcgames.com/en/new...le-in-module-4

This is the news you’ve been waiting for! We’re excited to announce that the next class coming to Neverwinter is the Scourge Warlock. The Scourge Warlock class is the first of many new additions coming with*Module 4: Tyranny of Dragons.

Here’s a sneak peek at the Scourge Warlock class and its armor:

Scourge Warlocks are powerful magic users, channeling shadowy benefactors to destroy any enemy who dares stand in their way. Scourge Warlocks focus on dealing heavy damage to isolated or grouped foes by utilizing dark magical abilities.

We can’t wait to tell you more about the newest class, so be sure to check back often for more updates as we work towards the launch of Module 4.

That’s not the only news we have to share with everyone. We’re happy to announce a new promotion: “Season of Dragons.” This promotion begins today with the announcement of the Scourge Warlock and continues past the launch of Tyranny of Dragons.*Season of Dragons*is a community-driven promotion where we’ll be holding in-game events, social media events, and making major announcements all related to Module 4 and beyond. Players can expect a multitude of surprises designed to please long-standing fans and those who are new to the Forgotten Realms. This is an amazing time to be a Neverwinter fan!

We have a lot in store for all of you adventurers and we hope you will join us for the Season of Dragons and all that awaits! Until then, head to the*Official Neverwinter Forums*and let us know what you’re most looking forward to in Module 4: Tyranny of Dragons.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 44

Still a bad game. /thread

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    Still a bad game. /thread
    Neverwinter is awesome.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post
    Neverwinter is awesome.
    No it isn't. I have 2 maxed out companions, yet I can't send them to one of my alts, cause you can't unlock them.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Eh, I'll probably play it on the test server to try out the class then quit a day later like I did with Archer. Plus their daily system with the campaign shit is a such a joke.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

A lot of people asked about it when the game was announced , and questioned if it will be available when the game releases . Now its finally coming and half of the people on their forums are badmouthing it about how it took too long and that they gave up on the game a long time ago ...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    A lot of people asked about it when the game was announced , and questioned if it will be available when the game releases . Now its finally coming and half of the people on their forums are badmouthing it about how it took too long and that they gave up on the game a long time ago ...
    Can't really blame them considering how boring and dull the game itself has gotten, especially in its current state. Doesn't help that a lot of accounts got banned or whole characters wiped because they unmistakenly had diamonds purchased from someone who had duped them.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Can't really blame them considering how boring and dull the game itself has gotten, especially in its current state. Doesn't help that a lot of accounts got banned or whole characters wiped because they unmistakenly had diamonds purchased from someone who had duped them.
    ^ this, this, and definitely this. Neverwinter really never had anything going for itself since the start, everything seemed so clunky and it really felt as if they just converted a console game over to the pc and just jerry rigged everything to work with a keyboard and mouse, and that made it feel even more so clunky. I can't blame the community for lashing out on the developers, it really does take a long time to develop something like an entirely new class, but really? That took absolutely too long and anyone who could disagree with that is a hardcore fan boy or oblivious to the reality surrounding them.

EDIT: I Repped you because you and I can definitely see the problems that others clearly can't
    Last edited by gextor; 07-02-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post
    Neverwinter is awesome.
    pay-2-win so doesn't matter

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 43

Not a bad game in my case, but I would prefer if they could have done it top down like the old games.

Most users ever online was 6,228, 06-19-2014 at 04: 31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast