Thread: Neverwinter - New Warlock class

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

A lot of people asked about it when the game was announced , and questioned if it will be available when the game releases . Now its finally coming and half of the people on their forums are badmouthing it about how it took too long and that they gave up on the game a long time ago ...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    A lot of people asked about it when the game was announced , and questioned if it will be available when the game releases . Now its finally coming and half of the people on their forums are badmouthing it about how it took too long and that they gave up on the game a long time ago ...
    Can't really blame them considering how boring and dull the game itself has gotten, especially in its current state. Doesn't help that a lot of accounts got banned or whole characters wiped because they unmistakenly had diamonds purchased from someone who had duped them.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Can't really blame them considering how boring and dull the game itself has gotten, especially in its current state. Doesn't help that a lot of accounts got banned or whole characters wiped because they unmistakenly had diamonds purchased from someone who had duped them.
    ^ this, this, and definitely this. Neverwinter really never had anything going for itself since the start, everything seemed so clunky and it really felt as if they just converted a console game over to the pc and just jerry rigged everything to work with a keyboard and mouse, and that made it feel even more so clunky. I can't blame the community for lashing out on the developers, it really does take a long time to develop something like an entirely new class, but really? That took absolutely too long and anyone who could disagree with that is a hardcore fan boy or oblivious to the reality surrounding them.

EDIT: I Repped you because you and I can definitely see the problems that others clearly can't

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post
    Neverwinter is awesome.
    pay-2-win so doesn't matter

A Shrubbery Reputation: 43

Not a bad game in my case, but I would prefer if they could have done it top down like the old games.

My Blog: http://thetaintedbasin.blogspot.com/
    WOW > There are currently 9670 users online. 1461 members and 8209 guests

Most users ever online was 13,440, 08-04-2015 at 11:11 AM.

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    pay-2-win so doesn't matter
    /10characters

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII · Saving For: New Computer

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 58

Gah this game... I was so excited for this game when I heard it... a neverwinter nights MMO could it be! But alas no... action combat and ruleset 4... honestly I can ignore the action combat but... ruleset 4... I guess it's the easiest since its the DnD WoW edition (I have no problems but I prefer 3.5 with multiclassing and prestige classes) My question is why did they have to call it Neverwinter... I mean they could've done other areas from DnD but lets pick one of the 3 big successful dnd games (NWN, Baldurs Gate, Icewind dale)((Ravenloft games and Planescape while popular are not the typical areas I think you would find in a "standard" fantasy game)... but meh atleast DnD Online offers customization/multiclassing/feats (not ****ing talents)

/end rant

but thank you for reminding me of Neverwinter and the warlock class, I'm going to play Neverwinter nights 2 and play as a warlock now!
    Case (80$)
    EXGA 850 Watt Modular Power Supply (100$)
    Windows 7 64 Bit
    Intel I5 3570k 1355 Socket (210$)
    Zotac 970 GTX (380$)
    16 GB of Ram (100$)
    Motherboard (60$)
    Monitor: (200$)

My 1130 CAD$ Computer

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 57

Sooo first and foremost, is this class... released? o,e I'm re-installing because i'm like, "Wha-what module are we in? o.e"

Second, off topic mostly, but if i put together a D&D campaign with NWN 2: Platinum Edition, would anyone be interested in some Never Winter Nights D&D Night? >.>

Edit: Holy crap i didn't even realize it's not on Steam anymore O.O