Need help with an Anime title

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 20

Default Need help with an Anime title

Alright sooooo...I'm having the absolute hardest time tracking down an anime that I've been trying to remember even the slightest details about....having only seen a few episodes I'm not really able to provide much about it....Hell I'm not even entirely sure the anime was a decent one, but the whole fact that I can't remember what it was is pushing me to insanity.

So I would like to ask for help in trying to get the damn title of the anime or hints as to what you think it may be lol.

The only real information I can give is that there is a parasite? going around and if it attaches to a person, that person begins to take on powers, however if the infection isn't taken care by a device(bracelet...watch..?), they will go berserk and destroy everything. There are two organizations, one tasked to destroy these people(cyborgs), and one to find and try to subdue the infection in hopes to get a new member.

The main character has a shark-like transformation.

I know quite a few of you do not care for lots of reading material on your forums....but hey...its a forum, so please read and help >_< haha <3
    PSN--Solidai

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

****, i think i've seen something like this, at least the first episodes.

Kinda starts when one of the "new" guys is being chased to a park by this army thingy and then the rest of the "helpers" come and save him and shit and there that "shark-like" transformation guy also shows up, right?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Towa no Quon.

If you like that you might also like Bounen no X'amdou.
    Last edited by Kashis; 07-02-2014 at 10:09 AM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Towa no Quon.

If you like that you might also like Bounen no X'amdou.
    I love you fo eva. It was frustrating the living hell out of me. I literally googled every possible keyword that would have lead to the title....nothing lol. Searched anime lists and what not.
    PSN--Solidai

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by Rewny View Post
    I love you fo eva. It was frustrating the living hell out of me. I literally googled every possible keyword that would have lead to the title....nothing lol. Searched anime lists and what not.
    Lol np, glad that I could help. Yeah it's one of those shows that is good but didn't get super popular.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)