Transformers Universe open beta Tomorrow July th

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Default Transformers Universe open beta Tomorrow July th

We are proud to announce Transformers Universe will be throwing open its doors to the world when we go in to Open BETA this Friday, July 4th from 6am EDT and 11am GMT.
    That means from Friday we’ll be welcoming brand new players into the game. All you need to do is create an account and then jump straight in to battle. We’re going to be celebrating this exciting milestone all weekend long with a host of exciting events, including a Double XP weekend, a $75,000 prize pot, and a 24 hour livestream on our official Twitch channel – from 10am EDT & 3pm GMT on 5th July through to 10am EDT & 3pm GMT on 6th July. We’ll be posting more details about these exciting events over the next couple of days, so be sure to stay tuned on the website for full details. There’ll be something for new players and experienced players to look forward to!
    Want to make it more exciting? This Friday will also see the launch of the Recruit-a-Friend system, so make sure to invite your friends into game as gaming is always more fun with friends! And what’s more, this weekend only we’re going to be running a Recruit-a-Friend competition – so any one of you stand the chance to win up to $15,000 in prizes. Full details will be available on the website this Friday.
    OPEN BETA BEGINS JULY 4 AT:
    1pm CEST
    12pm BST
    11am GMT
    6am EDT
    3am PDT
    The community throughout our Closed BETA period has been absolutely fantastic, providing us with great feedback. We’re looking forward to seeing new players from all around the world join us in the ongoing faction war between the Autobots and Decepticons.
    We’d like to sincerely thank our current Closed BETA community for their continued support. We are still in BETA, so your continued feedback is extremely important to us to ensure your game is the best it can be.
    We are sure you are all really looking forward to playing with even more players from around the world. Be sure to lookout for the gold crowns next to the names – that’ll be the Jagex team.
    See you all in game soon!

>The message you entered is to short.
    Ok Onrpg

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

The developers must not be American. Guess the game isn't worth playing, then.

For real, though. I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow :/ So wont be playing until the 5th or after midnight on the 4th.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Provided they fixed the bugs and lag from alpha(sadly never got to play beta) it should be a pretty fun game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    The developers must not be American. Guess the game isn't worth playing, then.

For real, though. I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow :/ So wont be playing until the 5th or after midnight on the 4th.
    They are from England , they hosted the big Runescape 3 update at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire to celebrate .

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 22

Is this the game that looked really good but then got turned into yet another MOBA at the last second?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by sutasafaia View Post
    Is this the game that looked really good but then got turned into yet another MOBA at the last second?
    kind of sort of.
    It certainly could classify as a shooter moba, but it plays differently than your average ones like lol, dota, and smite.

i think there are multiple modes as well, however we only had tdm/KotH modes in alpha.

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Going to be playing this tomorrow for review. Looks fun! See you all there.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

They call Dota type games MOBA's which is a stupid way of calling them anyway. TFU has nothing to do with that, it's a third person shooter with some open world and arena based elements.

The game's fine but it's far from being actually good.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by NightAir View Post
    The game's fine but it's far from being actually good.
    Quoted for the mother****ing truth.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 35

Theres different game modes TDM, Domination type game mode and others so far I have 3 wins 0 losses I am in the Autobots. I really like the game you can play it browser or not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast