Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paragraph Story: Onrpg Book of Random

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

Default Paragraph Story: Onrpg Book of Random

I've decided to make a fun story game for us, Everyone will contribute a paragraph and create a story that could go any direction, I shall start...

EDIT: Ill update the paste bin with the paragraphs here, http://pastebin.com/Q2E9DjXL

It began with an explosion of spark and flame, The world of Onrpgea emerged from the nothingness of the abyss. The ruler of these lands is a malevolent being (ooooOOOOoooo), unknown by its inhabitants but soon "He" shall show himself to all. Our story starts in a quaint village, Name Mmo'Hut...
    Last edited by Jaydude; 07-05-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Our story starts in a quaint village, Name Mmo'Hut...

A quaint village that looks like a typical village from a far, with building scattered all around the grounds, small ones, big ones, old, new ones, all kinda color ones. What makes this village special, are the people that live in it, as you might have suspected from the name, the one, from outside, just a typical house, holds a secret and the only thing that speaks of the mysterious secret that the house holds is the sigh, that says "Hut".

( lol i dunno i suck at things like these, i usually avoid them )

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

Little did he know that evil was brewing atop Mount Swheg, A cult called "The Kawaii Pantsu" were in the midst of summoning the great ruler Dizzy, Clouds begin to dim around the mountain, Thunder bellows out As lightning crashes against the land. The end is in motion, Or will a hero arise? Meanwhile our swaggering Loric heads out for some merriment on this fine day.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328

nick sat in the dark, studying his code. crossing his fingers, he ran it through gcc for what felt like the thousandth time. a second of processing and... no errors. nick breathed out, and ran the executable. on screen: hackLoric_v1.0... password: . nick checked his notes for a second and then typed swag into the empty field. and it was done. he was in. nick clasped his hands together behind his head and stretched, with a slight groan. it was already long dark out, and he was due to meet with zom at jane and finch in an hour with the package.

$$$

"You guys serious? We wouldn't have placed in a high school talent show with that routine, let alone get into the semi-finals!", Skald snapped. The Mmo'Hut Annual Dance Competition was under way, and there were only ten crews left out of the original six hundred. Skald was on edge. He, along with his two partners, Professor Boomaroo and J.K. Growling, had been rehearsing non-stop for the last month, and tensions were running high. Skald's crew, The Boogie Woogies, were the underdogs in the tournament. No one had expected them to make it this far, and Skald was extremely proud of what they had accomplished. Perhaps it was this pride that caused Skald to be short-tempered with his crew. Perhaps it was because he hadn't been invited to the Mmo'Hut ice cream social, and when he showed up anyway, Loric had shoved him into a trashcan and called his crew the "Booger Woogies".

"If we can't perfect the triple inverted half-twist gravity loop, we don't have a chance of beating Dancy Pants on Thursday. You two need to step your game up. I'm stepping outside for some fresh air", Skald sighed, stepping outside for some fresh air.
    Last edited by $$$; 07-04-2014 at 08:23 PM.

nick quickly downloaded all of loric's swag onto an external hard drive, then ran swagCleaner. when all of loric's swag had been erased, nick disconnected. on his way out, nick grabbed a black balaclava and stuffed it into the pocket of his black korean peacoat, which he put on over his black black metal t-shirt and black jeans. he bent down to lace up his black converse, and then he was out the door. he locked it, and then went down the stairs, eschewing the building's elevator.

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 248

meanwhile, Kamilla was making her way to Jane and Finch on a crowded TTC bus. Her plan was to meet up with her #scarbzcitycrew and start trouble. Her phone suddenly vibrated- she received a text from one of her boys. "today we gon intercept the package #styll".

transcript of text conversation between zom and nick
    1:31:05 n - w8tn on u
    1:31:50 z - inbnd
    1:32:30 n - eta
    1:33:36 z - 10m
    1:35:41z - u gt it
    1:35:58 n - wat u thnk
    1:37:02 z - rite
    1:42:20 z - tht u in th gay coat
    1:42:51 n - sure
    1:43:08 n - u here
    1:44:00 z - js a sec
    1:44:10 n - wat
    1:44:40 z - smthin off
    1:44:58 n - dont see nythin
    1:45:43 z - c th pzza plce meet ther nsted
    1:45:57 n - whatvr
    1:47:09 z - shit
    1:47:14 n - wat
    1:47:20 z - got trbl
    1:47:24 n - 5o
    1:47:32 z - abort
    1:47:41 n - wtf
    Last edited by postrook; 07-04-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Temp-Banned Reputation: 241

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    The Rider of Malice

The horseman gos by the name of death. He carry's with him a goblet of Malice and a flock of ravens.Oh to the people as they trembal in fear when he walks. The gates are open wide and death is with him. Behold he says with a mighty force to all mankind yee all shall die.

On a stormy eve a night as dark as deaths hair. The plagues are unleashed and with it many deaths. Behold the rider said. Yee all shall perish.

The harlot rides with the horseman in red velvet clothing and on a red horse with eyes of fire.She says in a mighty voice. To all mankind i shall strike yee down with my sin. Yee shall lust after my image and yee shall die.

A great earthquake shook the world and all islands hid themselves. A great war broke out and much blood was shed. For miles and miles was blood. The crows pick the dead mans bones.

Many fear the coming of Abaddon he shall bring death and hell with him. For the gates of Hades will never close till the final hour on the clock.

Death will bring much pain to some. And pleasure to very few. To the blasphemers and the hypocrites. I look forward to the day of your crucifixion upon broken crosses and as you take your last breath you shall embrace the flames.

From fire he came and in his left hand was a scroll. In the writeings of the scroll was the many evil deeds of mankind that he brought. In his right hand is a set of weights. For the judgment he shall weigh your heart. If yee pure you may get peace but oh to the wicked for there pain will be great. The worm shall gnaw on your flesh. And you shall gnash your teeth. Dont look for forgivness as none will come. No angels no love. Pain.Darkness.The true death. The death of your soul.

Many will bow down but there hearts to stone. They will weep.

The hangman's noose around they throats as they cry tears of blood they shall reap what they sowed.

For all mankind is deceived. And few will enter paradise.

My question to my self will i enter? I doubt it as the wicked will get no taste of peace. Only death.

none of this is from the bible just my imagination running wild like all times dont get offend i am not trying to preach.
    Wrong thread norrin.

nick swore and thrust his phone into one of his pockets. staccatto gunfire shattered the glass store front. he shoved a teenager out of his way and did a parkour jump over the counter. a stack of boxed pizzas were hit and seemed to explode, sprays of tomato sauce like gouts of blood hitting the wall. nick crawled into the oven room and looked around for a weapon. he grabbed a giant paddle off the counter above his head, and crouched beside the back entrance to the store. a few seconds later, the door was kicked in from the other side, slamming against the wall with what was probably a really loud noise, but nick couldn't hear it at all over the deafening gunfire. a kid with a leather jacket and an uzi in his left hand stepped in. his eyes widened when he saw nick and he made to raise his gun, but nick was already swinging. the edge of the paddle smashed squarely into his nose. this time a spray of real blood hit the wall, and the kid fell, the gun slipping from nerveless fingers. nick grabbed it, and took off back towards the front of the store as most of the wall behind him was taken out by gunfire.

- - - Updated - - -

kamilla and one of her lieutenants, abubakr, were in a shitty apartment. kamilla stood by the open window, looking out at the conflict with a pair of binolculars.
    "he's still kicking," she said. "you got a lock on the signal yet"
    abu looked up from his laptop. there wasn't any furniture in the apartment, so he was sitting crosslegged on the dusty floor with it on his lap.
    "yah jus a sec."
    he pulled out a phone and began punching numbers into it.
    "tell th' boys to cool it while we talking"
    "ight"
    kam pulled out her own phone, and sent the entire #scarbzcitycrew a message.
    hold.
    Last edited by postrook; 07-06-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast