Paragraph Story: Onrpg Book of Random

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 94

Default Paragraph Story: Onrpg Book of Random

I've decided to make a fun story game for us, Everyone will contribute a paragraph and create a story that could go any direction, I shall start...

EDIT: Ill update the paste bin with the paragraphs here, http://pastebin.com/Q2E9DjXL

It began with an explosion of spark and flame, The world of Onrpgea emerged from the nothingness of the abyss. The ruler of these lands is a malevolent being (ooooOOOOoooo), unknown by its inhabitants but soon "He" shall show himself to all. Our story starts in a quaint village, Name Mmo'Hut...
    Last edited by Jaydude; 07-05-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Our story starts in a quaint village, Name Mmo'Hut...

A quaint village that looks like a typical village from a far, with building scattered all around the grounds, small ones, big ones, old, new ones, all kinda color ones. What makes this village special, are the people that live in it, as you might have suspected from the name, the one, from outside, just a typical house, holds a secret and the only thing that speaks of the mysterious secret that the house holds is the sigh, that says "Hut".

( lol i dunno i suck at things like these, i usually avoid them )

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Loric sat in the master bedroom of his $5 billion mansion, delicately applying large amounts of baby oil to his dinner-plate-sized pecs. His super expensive cell phone rang and he saw it was a call from local village fool Xenonight2. Loric chuckled to himself as he hit the ignore button, gleefully recalling how he had embarrassed Xeno the night before by showing off a picture of his ugly dog to everyone at the Mmo'hut ice cream social.

Loric stood up and put on a tight black t-shirt which read "Pardon My Swagger." It stretched tightly over his tanned skin and chiseled torso as he performed his morning flexes. After he had sufficiently warmed up both his swagger and muscles, Loric exited his mansion in search of merriment.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 94

Little did he know that evil was brewing atop Mount Swheg, A cult called "The Kawaii Pantsu" were in the midst of summoning the great ruler Dizzy, Clouds begin to dim around the mountain, Thunder bellows out As lightning crashes against the land. The end is in motion, Or will a hero arise? Meanwhile our swaggering Loric heads out for some merriment on this fine day.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 299

nick sat in the dark, studying his code. crossing his fingers, he ran it through gcc for what felt like the thousandth time. a second of processing and... no errors. nick breathed out, and ran the executable. on screen: hackLoric_v1.0... password: . nick checked his notes for a second and then typed swag into the empty field. and it was done. he was in. nick clasped his hands together behind his head and stretched, with a slight groan. it was already long dark out, and he was due to meet with zom at jane and finch in an hour with the package.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

"You guys serious? We wouldn't have placed in a high school talent show with that routine, let alone get into the semi-finals!", Skald snapped. The Mmo'Hut Annual Dance Competition was under way, and there were only ten crews left out of the original six hundred. Skald was on edge. He, along with his two partners, Professor Boomaroo and J.K. Growling, had been rehearsing non-stop for the last month, and tensions were running high. Skald's crew, The Boogie Woogies, were the underdogs in the tournament. No one had expected them to make it this far, and Skald was extremely proud of what they had accomplished. Perhaps it was this pride that caused Skald to be short-tempered with his crew. Perhaps it was because he hadn't been invited to the Mmo'Hut ice cream social, and when he showed up anyway, Loric had shoved him into a trashcan and called his crew the "Booger Woogies".

"If we can't perfect the triple inverted half-twist gravity loop, we don't have a chance of beating Dancy Pants on Thursday. You two need to step your game up. I'm stepping outside for some fresh air", Skald sighed, stepping outside for some fresh air.
    Last edited by TheSkald; 07-04-2014 at 08:23 PM.

nick quickly downloaded all of loric's swag onto an external hard drive, then ran swagCleaner. when all of loric's swag had been erased, nick disconnected. on his way out, nick grabbed a black balaclava and stuffed it into the pocket of his black korean peacoat, which he put on over his black black metal t-shirt and black jeans. he bent down to lace up his black converse, and then he was out the door. he locked it, and then went down the stairs, eschewing the building's elevator.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 134

meanwhile, Kamilla was making her way to Jane and Finch on a crowded TTC bus. Her plan was to meet up with her #scarbzcitycrew and start trouble. Her phone suddenly vibrated- she received a text from one of her boys. "today we gon intercept the package #styll".

transcript of text conversation between zom and nick
    1:31:05 n - w8tn on u
    1:31:50 z - inbnd
    1:32:30 n - eta
    1:33:36 z - 10m
    1:35:41z - u gt it
    1:35:58 n - wat u thnk
    1:37:02 z - rite
    1:42:20 z - tht u in th gay coat
    1:42:51 n - sure
    1:43:08 n - u here
    1:44:00 z - js a sec
    1:44:10 n - wat
    1:44:40 z - smthin off
    1:44:58 n - dont see nythin
    1:45:43 z - c th pzza plce meet ther nsted
    1:45:57 n - whatvr
    1:47:09 z - shit
    1:47:14 n - wat
    1:47:20 z - got trbl
    1:47:24 n - 5o
    1:47:32 z - abort
    1:47:41 n - wtf
    Last edited by postrook; 07-04-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Loric had just finished giving Xeno a diarrhea-inducing wedgie when he sensed it; a great disturbance in the Swagverse. A dark, dangerous enemy thought long defeated had returned. The Kawaii Pantsu. He could still recall the glorious battle fifteen years ago atop Mount Swheg when he had sealed away the horrible, grotesque overlord Dizzy and earned the title "Swag Lord." Surely the Kawaii Pantsu, led by their mysterious leader known only as "TS," sought to revive Dizzy and remove all swag from the land!

Dread seized Loric as he pulled out his super expensive cell phone to check his swag reserves.

"Gadzooks!" Loric declared. "Someone has pilfered my swag reserves. I only have enough swagger remaining to last until the end of the day. The Kawaii Pantsu returning, AND my swagger disappearing all at the same time? This cannot be coincidence."

Loric kicked dirt in the face of Xenonight2 and sped off toward the center of the village searching for answers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast