A video for all of you mmorpg lovers out there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thumbs up A video for all of you mmorpg lovers out there

As a brother in arms when it comes to mmorpg love, i always loved getting hyped by watching trailers top 10s and stuff.
    Some time ago i decided i should make a top 10...one that could be called Epic!

I think i did it!But i need ur opinion!

Things to expect :
    • Innovating Games
    • Gorgeous Games
    • Kawai(cute) Games
    • Epic/suspenseful/action music that blends with the clips in a spine chilling way

Here it is!Hope u like it!I sure did making it

If u like it please do share or help however u can!Since the channel is very fresh any kind of help is appreciated!

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Don't use the stupid excuse of "Adds mystery" for lack of MMORPG Names presented in your video. EQN and Bless are the only ones I'm looking into, nothing else interests me due to open world PVP or Being from Nexon.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Don't use the stupid excuse of "Adds mystery" for lack of MMORPG Names presented in your video. EQN and Bless are the only ones I'm looking into, nothing else interests me due to open world PVP or Being from Nexon.
    Oh look, it's the generic "I don't like open-world PvP so I'm going to whine about it for the 400th time in a row". Believe me, we all know by now; and it's getting more and more annoying each time it's posted. We understand you hate open-world PvP but why does all 3.4k of your comments have to revolve around that point? /rant

OT: Not a bad list but all of these have been in a top 10 previously. Bless is the top of my list followed by Lineage Eternal.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Cinematics don't count as Gameplay!
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post
    This, also I do agree that getting lazy with not adding game names as a means to "add mystery" to your video just makes you look really silly. Overall can't say I'm all that interested in any of the games but that's just me personally. Also if you want to look more professional then you probably want to add some actual formatting to your video description and also if you want to shil-I mean advertise yourself that badly, you'd probably want to post this in the proper forum section. Just food for thought.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    Oh look, it's the generic "I don't like open-world PvP so I'm going to whine about it for the 400th time in a row". Believe me, we all know by now; and it's getting more and more annoying each time it's posted. We understand you hate open-world PvP but why does all 3.4k of your comments have to revolve around that point? /rant

OT: Not a bad list but all of these have been in a top 10 previously. Bless is the top of my list followed by Lineage Eternal.
    lineage was the best open world pvp game imo ... pking as a bliss all other open world pvp game can go and suk my balls...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post
    nobody talked about gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    This, also I do agree that getting lazy with not adding game names as a means to "add mystery" to your video just makes you look really silly. Overall can't say I'm all that interested in any of the games but that's just me personally. Also if you want to look more professional then you probably want to add some actual formatting to your video description and also if you want to shil-I mean advertise yourself that badly, you'd probably want to post this in the proper forum section. Just food for thought.
    Ok so u find it hard to believe.But it's easy for some to believe that after the hours i spent making this vid i didnt have the patience to take a minute and put the names in the description. I think you're just being negative.I love mystery and yes i wanted ppl to think wow what was that game and not oh ok ive read about these somewhere.I was there for anyone that wanted further info.Although as u can see since ppl were demanding the names and links to be in the desc i granted the wish soon enough!

P.S i thought the section MMORPG Hub was the right place to post it being new to this forum and all :>

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Not hyped till I see some gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

Black desert feels like lotro lmfao

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by omnislasher7 View Post
    P.S i thought the section MMORPG Hub was the right place to post it being new to this forum and all :>
    It is and it isn't. Depends on who's deciding, I guess. But generally, people like this sort of stuff to go in the "Shameless Promotion" sub-forum, which is meant for people to post links to stuff they've created and want people to view.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    It is and it isn't. Depends on who's deciding, I guess. But generally, people like this sort of stuff to go in the "Shameless Promotion" sub-forum, which is meant for people to post links to stuff they've created and want people to view.
    Oh i'll post there aswell thx mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast