Looking to create a new gaming group

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lightbulb Looking to create a new gaming group

Hiya all! My friend and I are looking for people to explore and enjoy MMOs with. We would consider ourselves friendly and don't mind any type of peoples as long as they can take and use sarcasm,( :P ) know the basics of an MMORPG, and have an open mind to different games. We’ve been playing MMORPGs for a while and if we have realized anything it is that no matter what type of game you play it can get boring if you don't have people to play it with. For me I find it difficult to stick to one game for a long amount of time before getting bored. We have come here to try to create a sort of group or guild for people who want to try to experience and enjoy many types of games with many people because sometimes it can get lonely. I will post this among many gaming sites to get as many people interested as possible. If you are interest in this proposition then respond on this forum or email me at Feremist@gmail.c*m or as Feremist Mehname on skype. Thank you all for reading this and please do not criticize. (Also, at the moment we are trying out Swordsman online so join us if you wish : ) )

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I am looking for people to join me in Archlord 2.

You can check out the post I made on their forums if you want, it may be something you are interested in being a part of.

Link to aforementioned post.

Hey! Thanks for the respond but we're trying to find a more of a loose going guild. Not for one that sticks to one game like archlord 2 (dont take this the wrong way i have nothing against archlord :P). If we did we would have made a guild for archlord. Sorry : (

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Wrong place, mate... Everyone here changes games they play every week. Your group would not last long.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    Wrong place, mate... Everyone here changes games they play every week. Your group would not last long.
    Not everyone. There's plenty of people who have been playing FFXIV Religiously for months now.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Feremist View Post
    Hey! Thanks for the respond but we're trying to find a more of a loose going guild. Not for one that sticks to one game like archlord 2 (dont take this the wrong way i have nothing against archlord :P). If we did we would have made a guild for archlord. Sorry : (
    Hey! well you don't need to do what your asking here or the way your asking..all you need to do is say your playing a certain game and then mention maybe setting up a guild etc etc, that's what this place is about. if you want your own so called personal group use freakin' steam, that's full of group freaks who think they are better than others and they all abuse the crap out of each other. no bad, just this is a game chat forum not a groupies convention. lol

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

well screenshot thread show different ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Actually this that's the point of the guild. We can't find a game to stick too for longer then a few weeks or sometimes even days. We're trying to find a game to stick too and as I'm sure most people have seen, it's quite hard and lonely.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Feremist View Post
    Actually this that's the point of the guild. We can't find a game to stick too for longer then a few weeks or sometimes even days. We're trying to find a game to stick too and as I'm sure most people have seen, it's quite hard and lonely.
    Join my guild, Amitabha. I'll make you a vice-leader and give you (mostly) free reign on the website and TS server :P We're mostly a casual guild and are dead for the most part until ArcheAge is ready. We're also avid game-hoppers. And even when we're not "hopping" games, we still play other games while playing our main game. Most of us go mad if we do nothing but play one game, so we'll also play a lot of LoL, DayZ, Infestation, etc... to mix it up.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot. The only requirement for joining the guild is converting (if you're not already) to Buddhism. >that's a joke<
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    well screenshot thread show different ...
    3-5 people make up 'everyone', k.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt