Looking for an MMO with Chain based class(OR.....)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 23

Default Looking for an MMO with Chain based class(OR.....)

Title says it all.
    F2P

OR, a game to pull my interest, something with an interesting class (I still prefer those chains doe)
    Example: Swordsman online has an illusion class, sword attacks based on illusions
    Something flashy maybe. 3-D.

- - - Updated - - -

But now that i look at my post, it seems rather bland. I just cant think of anything right now. I've been playing games for days now in hopes of finding a game to stay at, just finished my OniGirl spree and i really didnt like how grindy it was.
    Would also like a game where i can find a nice community, I only stay at a game because i've made nice friends or in a funny guild (Or so i've noticed)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    I played and made it to 40, quit because they gave out the reaper patch and it added like 30gb more to download. My DL speed couldnt keep up with that.
    Sorry for not mentioning that

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

Aion chanter class uses chain and is pretty fun and awesome. At level 30+ is when they start to get all their skills they need. I got mine to level 65 and I basically wiped the floor with most classes even gunslingers(not sure if they are still op but w/e). They are a hybrid sort of class that uses chain armor and a staff+mace and shield to deal damage,heal,remove status,buff other classes,and the reason it holds its own in combat is due to the ability to knockdown others using the staff and basically interrupt their skills.