FireFall Full release July 29th - Adds Open world PVP

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrias View Post
    See all the carebears crying, sweet sweet tears~

Gonna give it a whirl again, see what changed after they add this.
    ye because geting gangbanged by a bunch of sniper etc etc is gona be so much fun

this game is so much not made for open pvp besides arenas etc etc that its just gona be yet another nail to the cofin. its sad, they did started as promising game, yet didnt do anythign with it besides creating cash shop stuff.

well, maybe still early to jump to conclusion though, home dies last like they say

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    Played a bit last month. Still mostly empty to me.
    you can not walk 100m that you encounter a dynamic event everywhere (open or hidden). How is it empty?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drakas View Post
    ye because geting gangbanged by a bunch of sniper etc etc is gona be so much fun

this game is so much not made for open pvp besides arenas etc etc that its just gona be yet another nail to the cofin. its sad, they did started as promising game, yet didnt do anythign with it besides creating cash shop stuff.

well, maybe still early to jump to conclusion though, home dies last like they say
    We still don't know anything about the pvp. So, we have to wait.
    I don't know english very well because i'm italian

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Because running around aimlessly waiting for something to happen is empty <_<"
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by davidemo89 View Post
    you can not walk 100m that you encounter a dynamic event everywhere (open or hidden). How is it empty?

- - - Updated - - -

We still don't know anything about the pvp. So, we have to wait.
    Yes we do. It's been in the game for awhile already as I posted earlier. They aren't adding separate factions. It's just random zones where people can shoot at each other.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post
    Yes we do. It's been in the game for awhile already as I posted earlier. They aren't adding separate factions. It's just random zones where people can shoot at each other.

GTFO None of these people want the opinion or knowledge of someone who actually knows about and plays the game you are supposed to sit to the left and jerk the person next to you bro

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 22

Random zones where you can PvP is not the same thing as open world PvP. If it's limited to a few specific areas then I couldn't care less, let people blow each other up. If the PvP is a progression requirement, however, I'm staying far away from this game. I hope it remains as an optional thing, I had a lot of fun with my...whatever it was called...the character that could set up 3 mini turrets and 1 super turret.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post

[video=youtube;AOvqyP3gRco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOvqyP3gRco[video]
    So, we stil ldon't know anything about the NEW pvp, we know only about the old one.
    They said they will tell us more next week

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    Because running around aimlessly waiting for something to happen is empty <_<"
    You are playing it wrong if you run aimlessly...

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I love it when people talk about PVP in MORPGs where they can take dozens of hits then hide and heal themselves to full health. It's kind of like someone drag racing a Corolla.

On topic: Firefall's PVP looks like Global Agenda with longer lasting jetpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    I love it when people talk about PVP in MORPGs where they can take dozens of hits then hide and heal themselves to full health. It's kind of like someone drag racing a Corolla.

On topic: Firefall's PVP looks like Global Agenda with longer lasting jetpacks.
    difference is that global agenda open world was very small and with no dynamic events or what's so ever.

Random Chua Reputation: 47

Can you still switch between first and third-person mode?

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Envirda (Roleplaying) Server

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast