Any good shooting/action games? F2P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Any good shooting/action games? F2P

Looking for a really good shooting game to play free to play. F2p

Looking for an active player base and nice graphics. Also lots of fun

Thanks

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Warframe, Warface, Ghost recon Phantoms, Planet side 2 All I can think of they're on steam other fps has hackers everywhere especially sf..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

planetside 2 is f2p? since when?
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I advise trying Zombies, Monsters, Robots.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I advise trying Zombies, Monsters, Robots.

It's pretty good, I hate the origonal pvp, that's full of people just sniping you across the map the entire time.
    but the monsters vs mercs pvp mode is great fun, and pve is fun also.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    planetside 2 is f2p? since when?
    Since forever, unless you were being sarcastic.

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 10

Lol, still laugh coming to threads like this and not even seeing APB mentioned, yet it still caps most TPS lists, which is just hilarious because of the quality of the game is great, with MUCH MORE to do when compared to games like WARFACE, which is technically a juiced up every other call of duty game to ever exist.... Oh look, i'm in a lobby, no open world, ahhhh shit another TDM match bro.
    Compared to, let me drive around in this open city with my OWN customized car and look for things to do, wanna make money? ramraid store fronts, want to just have fun? Hunt some bounties down.

Just find it hilarious as all hell.
    Last edited by gextor; 07-10-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by gextor View Post
    Lol, still laugh coming to threads like this and not even seeing APB mentioned.
    That's because APB is a horrible abomination of a game.

1. If you have a game engine, you have APB. Most game engines come with prebuilt shooter templates that are literally the same or better than APBs.

2. Crappy Game Play. Gun fights in APB are 95% sprint jiggling and it isn't fluid. Players just sprint left and right, up and down and around corners. Glitchy Animation cancels plentiful.

3. Hacks. There are quite a few hackers and it takes weeks for them to be banned. When they do finally get banned they just reroll and get a sh*t ton of cash shop trials to repeat the process with.

4. Performance. APB is one of the worst optimized games I have ever played. The quality of the game is intermediate at best and it hogs more resources than games with 5x the quality. And that's not even touching on the laggy unstable servers. Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod with 200+ players runs better than an APB server with 50.

5. Economy. The game's economy is horrible. In game money became is all but worthless. There's literally NOTHING to sink cash on other than trade-able cash shop guns. Don't get me started on the 20% market tax that combined with the fairly flooded market makes it very difficult to sell customized goods for even a small profit.

6. Pay to Win? Debatable, but I say yes. Very. The majority of the cash shop weapons are more powerful versions of in game alternatives or have weaknesses removed. For example a sniper rifle is a powerful 2 hit weapon but you cant sprint with one. Unless it's a cash shop version. Shotguns? Powerful 2 hit weapon at close range but has high spread. Unless you get the cash shop version that has a very tight spread.

7. Development. There are two types of updates in APB. Cash Shop and Fluff. The majority of the games updates are simple cash shop items. Other than that they will occasionally fluff their old content by add new reputations to level. Really, they announced their upcoming map at E3... in 2011 and it still isn't done.

The one thing APB has going for it is the very high level of customization but even that is marred by the low resolution texture projections.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 07-10-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Rock Man Reputation: 2

atm i think planetside 2 is the best F2P/FPS on the market
    but you stil can be a gold member if you want to get more out of the game

lets say the same as SWTOR
    grapics are amazing so you need a very good comp
    for the rest its a big open world with 3 factions try to capture orther areas

here a vid of the new update

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gextor View Post
    Lol, still laugh coming to threads like this and not even seeing APB mentioned
    Because it has gone to the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    That's because APB is a horrible abomination of a game.
    No, the developer went bankrupt and the game was bought by a chopshop company aka K2 Network where it has gone without update for 4 years.

Basically APB in concept is a great game, but the developer went bankrupt. Once K2 Network bought it (generic Korean publisher where games go to die) all it did was have 'bug fixes' that broke the game and 'updates' that are cash shop stuff that was made years ago by the original developers.

Game is gone to shit because initially there was loads of cheaters like aimbots, etc. Those hacks have long since been released for free and so now maybe of the people playing cheat. There is also barely anyone that plays due to lack of content.

Quote Originally Posted by mandylion View Post
    atm i think planetside 2 is the best F2P/FPS on the market
    Probably what OP wants, but it's worth noting 'Planetside' 2 is more like CoD Online than Planetside. RIP sweet prince Planetside 1.. where tactics were more than zerg rushing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast