Wildtsar Questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13

best buy the game then you get 3 buddy keys

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

Slight necro, but prefer that instead of making a new topic xD

So how for the love of God do you make an EU account for Wildstar ? I got an EU key for this 7 day trial thingy and it says it's from a different region then my NC Soft account (grabbed an NA key also and it worked, but I want to play on EU)

Tried 3 times using 3 different emails and always NA account, went to my friends house made an account there also got an NA account...

I think I never saw a broken account system like this in my life and I played some crappy f2p MMOs hosted by awful companies... Oh yea it also doesn't say when your display name is taken or password doesn't follow rules when making an new account the web form says it's all good but when you click to register it just says there was an error it took me ages to figure out the display name was taken....

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 23

I got wildstar about a month ago pretty much for the same reason as you, and it was a huge waste of money. I been trying to like it and forcing myself too but I just cant. The questing is boring and time consuming and doesn't even feel rewarding, Once u get to level 9-10ish they get out of control and you have 10-12 quests that give 1-2 percent exp each that makes you run half way across the map to complete. I know I can skip them but I cant, something in my brain doesn't let me let things go unfinished lol.
    That aside the biggest problem is the controls, when you see a video of the combat you expect a Tera style type of game play, but it plays far from it its clunky buggy and down right annoying. They do have add ons that make it play somewhat like Tera but it recently stopped working.
    I would wait till the game gets a few updates and feels smoother then it does now.

Warioís Bad Accent Reputation: 22

One thing you might want to understand, based on some of the things I've read here. Being a casual player is fine, you will enjoy the game during the leveling although you might suffer at some of the end game raiding (which is normal for casuals in most games). However, the game is punishing for bad players. Casual player and bad player are not the same thing. If you aren't willing to put in the time to learn the game then you're going to have a bad time, this game doesn't hold your hand in combat at all. You mess up, you die, sometimes blindingly fast.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

It's like you people have forgotten anything other than MMOs even exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12