Skyforge - Alpha Gameplay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Default Skyforge - Alpha Gameplay

This game looks pretty great so far. I'm just tired of waiting for games to come out. The list just keeps on growing.
    Last edited by Airsyk; 07-12-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

We're always waiting for the next best thing hoping it will be the perfect game. Everyone was so excited for ESO and Wildstar and look how that turned out :'(

e: targeted combat and limited skill set, lame. But the passive/skill tree and spell animations look good
    Last edited by JayceOfLoL; 07-10-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

gw2 combat lol,
    dodging system like wildstar
    graphic is great tho

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I'm not going to bother jumping on anymore hype trains but if it ever gets a NA release I'll try it.
    Side note. I really need to upgrade my PC.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 16

The game's environments are looking reaaaally nice. As for the rest, I'm extremely skeptical. I'll keep an eye out though.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I'm not going to bother jumping on anymore hype trains but if it ever gets a NA release I'll try it.
    It'll definitely have a North American release, it's being co-developed by the Allods Team (Russia) and Obsidian Entertainment (United States).

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Welcome to the bored side, we have nothing because everything sucks.

On topic: Thanks for posting this video. I only found out about this game a few days ago and my hopes are already crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca View Post
    It'll definitely have a North American release, it's being co-developed by the Allods Team (Russia) and Obsidian Entertainment (United States).
    Those hopes have now been burned and jettisoned into the sun.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Which api they use?

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by JayceOfLoL View Post
    We're always waiting for the next best thing hoping it will be the perfect game. Everyone was so excited for...Wildstar and look how that turned out :'(
    Turned out amazing. Best theme park MMO in years.

Skyforge has a long way to go to be on par with WildStar. It's graphically mind blowing but when I played it, the control scheme was still rather clunky. Selling action combat with a clunky dodging system just doesn't work well. But I will say their plans for character customization, if they pan out, will be the best thing we've seen since Path of Exile. And pulling that off in a 3D environment where each skill animation takes weeks instead of days would certainly make a splash in the industry.
    Iíd rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Oh so this is what it's like. Still waiting for a game with something that feels like Vindictus in terms of the battle system but in an openworld enviroment (not sure if spelled right).

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 42

Is it weird, that watching this makes me want to play GW2 again?..

The graphics look amazing. The movement with those sidesteps in the beginning looks a bit clunky, but it's always hard to judge gameplay by watching videos, when you can't feel the controls yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast