Elder Scrolls Online - Armor dyes and guild tabards update coming next month

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Default Elder Scrolls Online - Armor dyes and guild tabards update coming next month

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...-preview-video

You and your guildmates have a lot to look forward to in Update 3! The patch is coming in early August and introduces armor dyes, guild tabards, public guild store locations, a new difficulty mode for Trials, and plenty of fixes and improvements. You’ll be able to personalize your look more than ever before, represent your guild, and charge with them into a new level of challenge. We think you should see these features for yourself, so watch this preview video to find out what’s on the way in Update 3. Enjoy!

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

It seems like game companies used to surprise players with updates that meant something and nowadays there are notices given in advance for updates that provide **** all to the core gameplay. Instead of being real updates it's more like, "Hey guys thanks for your millions of dollars! Guess what, we didn't forget about you!!! Aren't we nice people? Now here's some little update that our coders crapped out in a week. More money please!!"

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

People still play this game? Thought I read in the news the game is pretty much dead or dieing.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

I was actually thinking about restarting my sub. Anyone know if they have fixed a lot of the bugs? The main one that bothered me was the lack of questing with friends(like you had to be on the same exact part of the quest to see them and all that). I really wish this game had turned out more sandboxy. Here's to hoping archeage delivers for me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post
    People still play this game? Thought I read in the news the game is pretty much dead or dieing.
    that is such a lie ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Must you copy and paste entire articles without ever adding anything of your own opinion or interests?
    Next on the list, They're a bit late at trying to redeem themselves, anyone who doesn't want to believe this game never had a chance is living in wonderland, they totally biffed it on trying to make what they envisioned.

EDIT: HAD to bring this up as well....
    "plenty of fixes and improvements" Oh really? Usually when a company makes an update on aesthetics like this, the only "fixes" they make are usually related to said "improvements" And in turn really update nothing that should have actually been updated patches long before said patch.
    When they're not willing to tell you what "improvements" they made, and throw "plenty of fixes and improvements" into a mix of appealing words that some people were possibly looking forward to, it usually means they threw "plenty of fixes and improvements" in the update tagline because they like to throw a veil over everyone's eyes. Dead game is dead and their update notes prove such an exclamation.
    Last edited by gextor; 07-10-2014 at 03:43 PM.