Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ArcheAge Closed Beta begins July 17th!

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 15

Default ArcheAge Closed Beta begins July 17th!

Adventurers,
    The beginning of ArcheAge’s next test phase is nearly here! We are proud to announce that Closed Beta will commence next week with our first event, A Brighter Age.
    Closed Beta Events will be three to five days in duration and your progress will persist between each event. Closed Beta Event 1 (CBE1) will run from Thursday, July 17 (10:00 AM PDT) to Monday, July 21 (10:00 AM PDT). Much like ArcheAge’s Alpha, the level cap will be 50 and we encourage you to share your ArcheAge adventure with the world via video, screenshots, or livestream as there will be no non-disclosure agreement (NDA)!
    Eager to explore and provide feedback on the sandbox world of Erenor before ArcheAge’s launch later this year?Sign up for a chance to be invited or guarantee your access to ALL Closed Beta Events by becoming an ArcheAge Founder. Invites and installation steps will be sent via email before each event. Closed Beta forums will be opened for testers to share their experiences, meet other players, and discuss Closed Beta feedback with the ArcheAge community.
    Have more questions about Closed Beta and beyond? Check out the ArcheAge FAQ!
    Discuss this article on the forums.

My body is ready. Just bought my founder's pack ^-^. Though I dislike it is so short. Feel free to discuss folks.
    Last edited by Mxerdude; 07-11-2014 at 03:52 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Will OnRPG have any keys?

Good luck to everyone who applied normally.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 26

I wish I can get into it. I applied for beta ever when they had it up. Sucks that I didn't get into alpha the pack just too expensive for me...

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143

Game was pretty fun in alpha and I'll probably login a bit for beta but I want to save myself for when the game actually launches
    My feet hurt and I'm having trouble peeing.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    Game was pretty fun in alpha and I'll probably login a bit for beta but I want to save myself for when the game actually launches
    ya exactly what im doing lol i loved the bonus you get with the pack so i bought it awhile ago. I played the Russian beta awhile an got the feel but i dont really want to play much so im not worn out by the time it launches.

One of my friends went hard an got lvl 50 so it was pretty cool watching him a bit

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

— Tupac Shakur

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Might just wait for open beta or launch due to being busy with school and already having WoW to play.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

Really milking those founders pack aren't they?

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Really milking those founders pack aren't they?
    Probably allot and if they keep doing it I bet we will see the game full release in early 2015.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Might just wait for open beta or launch due to being busy with school and already having WoW to play.
    Replace school with work and WoW with random other games and thats basically me. Don't really want to drop the money on a founders pack I know I would regret almost immediately + the game doesn't look all that appealing to me anymore since I was never all that super hyped for the game.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 53

lol its only close beta? Game takes forever to be released

RIP Xfire

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

If I'm reading that blurb up there correctly then it looks like they are planning on having multiple Closed beta tests.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

have not play any mmorpg in a few months and i like the looks of this but sadly i dont think my pc can run it? it looks high spec

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    have not play any mmorpg in a few months and i like the looks of this but sadly i dont think my pc can run it? it looks high spec
    it's very well optimized since it runs on cryengine.

ugh, they sure are taking their sweet time. getting less and less interested by each day that pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    it's very well optimized since it runs on cryengine.

ugh, they sure are taking their sweet time. getting less and less interested by each day that pass.

Well in one way itīs good it takes time maybe they can release a more finished games instead of fast release and half working.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    Well in one way itīs good it takes time maybe they can release a more finished games instead of fast release and half working.
    huh?
    they already released the full game in russia a looong time ago.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    huh?
    they already released the full game in russia a looong time ago.
    I want to believe that the update they're launching on(1.22 was it?) is part of the reason but
    i just wouldn't think that would delay things as much. Maybe it's the voice work?

I don't ****ing know

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 35

As of now, the newest patch they put out has a lot of stuff untranslated and still lacks alot of Eng voices, also the last patch royally ****ed over crafting. Sorry to rain on some parades

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    If I'm reading that blurb up there correctly then it looks like they are planning on having multiple Closed beta tests.
    IIRC it said several closed beta 'event' testing phases that will last for a week each. I think they said 4 events, with no scheduled release date for open beta. Basically this isn't even worth hyping right now because open beta is over a month away AT LEAST.

Korea's version launched in January 2013. This game isn't even new, Trion is just milking it for everything they can.. and it makes me sad because a greedy publisher can kill a good game.

Rather than giving Trion money we should all head over to the Russian version. Everything gets wiped in closed betas anyways.

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

I'm still optimistic with Trion since they did a great job with Rift F2P. But it is true they're taking their time but I'd rather have a functional game rather than them rushing it. At least it is not Valve Time.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    IIRC it said several closed beta 'event' testing phases that will last for a week each. I think they said 4 events, with no scheduled release date for open beta. Basically this isn't even worth hyping right now because open beta is over a month away AT LEAST.

Korea's version launched in January 2013. This game isn't even new, Trion is just milking it for everything they can.. and it makes me sad because a greedy publisher can kill a good game.

Rather than giving Trion money we should all head over to the Russian version. Everything gets wiped in closed betas anyways.
    I fully agree with you I always hated founder pack if it was not a kick starter game from the get go. But still I can see they translate it good and check for bugs and test server so it will be a better lunch than a few games I shall not mention had.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 26

Well I don't believe Trion to be overly greedy. Hell I've seen much more worse publisher that try to milk every cent of the game they can. Aeria Games are one of those publisher.

Despite everything, in my opinion I'll still pay that $150 for the founders pack just because it seems mostly better than what is out there currently. Although I'm still not exactly hyped over the game.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I fully agree with you I always hated founder pack if it was not a kick starter game from the get go. But still I can see they translate it good and check for bugs and test server so it will be a better lunch than a few games I shall not mention had.
    I guess you are right about the translation and bugs. I apologize for being so negative. Just so used to publishers being like politicians and never delivering.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    I guess you are right about the translation and bugs. I apologize for being so negative. Just so used to publishers being like politicians and never delivering.
    I know how you feel I rely want to play it my self man I even want to play Langrisser online if it will ever be released in west.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 132

There are currently some CB1 Key Giveaways. Act fast, as they will likely go away fast!

https://www.rixty.com/publisher/name/archeage

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...e-key-giveaway
    Current Games:

Overwatch (NA - PC)
    Battleborn (NA - PC)
    Kings and Heroes (Steam Early Access)

Waiting for:

No Man's Sky (PC)
    Chronicles of Elyria (PC)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 27

Thanks! I was able to get one.