ArcheAge Closed Beta begins July 17th!

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

i dont understand all the hate about p2p player are you guy dumb ? i have paid the founder pack 150$ and made 3 lvl 50 and i didnt bother with the labor point for real lol Yes f2p will be limited with the crafting and farming etc but if you are like me that only care about pvp well who give a **** lol you will only get your gear slower but you can get everything as everyone **** you hater LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GenoX View Post
    This is not because of beta but the game feels incomplete and at the same time good in a certain way...
    plz feel free to explain yoursefl LOL i dont even think you played the game i think the problem with the game is it have too much CONTENT
    Albion Online

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 28

Lol where's all this content at?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Exeunt View Post
    Like, everywhere? :o open your eyes!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest_soul View Post
    i dont understand all the hate about p2p player are you guy dumb ? i have paid the founder pack 150$ and made 3 lvl 50 and i didnt bother with the labor point for real lol Yes f2p will be limited with the crafting and farming etc but if you are like me that only care about pvp well who give a **** lol you will only get your gear slower but you can get everything as everyone **** you hater LOL

- - - Updated - - -

plz feel free to explain yoursefl LOL i dont even think you played the game i think the problem with the game is it have too much CONTENT
    the problem is trion is going out of the way to **** over f2p players, no other version is this restricting.
    hell, i'm pretty sure the latest update got rid of the labor points soft cap on the foreign servers.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Theres tons but you just decide to level grind

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    the problem is trion is going out of the way to **** over f2p players, no other version is this restricting.
    hell, i'm pretty sure the latest update got rid of the labor points soft cap on the foreign servers.
    I dont see it at all lol

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest_soul View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I've played the game I'm in beta. I'm saying the game feels incomplete because the game feels like there is a hole hidden in the game. Not simply because it's in beta. Maybe this is the restriction for f2p players, maybe it's not. As far as I can tell it's like when someone coded something everything checks out fine the code do not have any errors and allows for execution but when the code is run there are errors somewhere and you can't find it. The game feels like they like it was a project that was able to compete with games like wow and ffxiv but it lacks something to do so.

No one is really hating on p2p players. It's the fact that there are too many restriction to the game when you're a f2p player. Not everyone is like you, playing just for pvp. The game is trying to sell that you can be anything you want. You can be a merchant, a crafter, and etc. but the game does not allow a f2p do any of that unless you use some round about way to do so (or force yourself to pay). Things like renting another player farm, or selling yourself out to be a bodyguard instead of be able to do trade pack yourself. Paying player should obviously get an advantage but the way they are doing it; it's as if a f2p player has no chance to do anything they want, what the game was trying to sell. It's as if they someone made the game into a hierarchy of paying member towards non paying members. Paying members are some reason a high ranking rich noble of sort while non paying members are filthy poor commoners, you can work but you're not really going anywhere anytime soon.
    Last edited by GenoX; 07-24-2014 at 06:17 PM.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by invadertim View Post
    Theres tons but you just decide to level grind

looking to the left, looking to the right. nope don't see it.

only interest in pvp and it's broken.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

looking to the left, looking to the right. nope don't see it.

only interest in pvp and it's broken.
    you don't see the content?
    oh wow, another one of these 2k14 mmorpg players who needs handholding.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    All gone anymore sites that I can try?

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast