ArcheAge Closed Beta begins July 17th!

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by flippers View Post
    All gone anymore sites that I can try?
    Not sure. I'm sure there will be more tomorrow.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by GenoX View Post
    I've played the game I'm in beta. I'm saying the game feels incomplete because the game feels like there is a hole hidden in the game. Not simply because it's in beta. Maybe this is the restriction for f2p players, maybe it's not. As far as I can tell it's like when someone coded something everything checks out fine the code do not have any errors and allows for execution but when the code is run there are errors somewhere and you can't find it. The game feels like they like it was a project that was able to compete with games like wow and ffxiv but it lacks something to do so.

No one is really hating on p2p players. It's the fact that there are too many restriction to the game when you're a f2p player. Not everyone is like you, playing just for pvp. The game is trying to sell that you can be anything you want. You can be a merchant, a crafter, and etc. but the game does not allow a f2p do any of that unless you use some round about way to do so (or force yourself to pay). Things like renting another player farm, or selling yourself out to be a bodyguard instead of be able to do trade pack yourself. Paying player should obviously get an advantage but the way they are doing it; it's as if a f2p player has no chance to do anything they want, what the game was trying to sell. It's as if they someone made the game into a hierarchy of paying member towards non paying members. Paying members are some reason a high ranking rich noble of sort while non paying members are filthy poor commoners, you can work but you're not really going anywhere anytime soon.
    lol too much restricted there 3 thing you cannot do but you can in someway like you said share with a p2p player and the game is pretty much complete it been 3 year or more it been release all that trion did is translate and put the patch in did you ****ing play the game ? it probably your first sandbox you played if im not wrong and you say f2p player will be poor ? i can make over 300g a day just farming mobs you also need to understand they need MONEY somehow but if you only want a mmorpg game f2p player are fine and if you want more a sandox vibe you need to pay it business BRO hahah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeunt View Post
    looking to the left, looking to the right. nope don't see it.

only interest in pvp and it's broken.
    pvp is broken ? another kid who didnt play the game and trolling ? it had is issue but they fixed

i presume you were getting 1 shot hahah but clap you cant no longer get 1 shotted
    Albion Online

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest_soul View Post
    lol too much restricted there 3 thing you cannot do but you can in someway like you said share with a p2p player and the game is pretty much complete it been 3 year or more it been release all that trion did is translate and put the patch in did you ****ing play the game ? it probably your first sandbox you played if im not wrong and you say f2p player will be poor ? i can make over 300g a day just farming mobs you also need to understand they need MONEY somehow but if you only want a mmorpg game f2p player are fine and if you want more a sandox vibe you need to pay it business BRO hahah

- - - Updated - - -

pvp is broken ? another kid who didnt play the game and trolling ? it had is issue but they fixed

i presume you were getting 1 shot hahah but clap you cant no longer get 1 shotted
    You now what I'ma just give up on the topic. Treat it as if I know nothing about sandbox games, games, and how the world of business for games work if you want. I've played far to many games to give a crap about a single game that is making a mess on its own.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

-snip-
    1. A game is meant for fun and developers are supposed to encourage not force payment services. Games that over charge or force payment for content always die. On the mmo market.

2. Your post was very rude and I feel dumber after reading it.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

it been 3 year or more it been release
    It was actually only released last year in Korea.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 28

lol it is broken. depends on the class as well. I've been hit by primevals for 6k piercings, 5k chargeds, 800 per endless arrow crit and 5k concussives lol. Been hit by melee classes for like 7-8k precision strike, 6k overwhelms, and 1-2 shotted by mage builds like daggerspell or spellsinger with those 11k crit arc lightnings :]

you should quit trolling <.< lol the 8 to 12 stamina thing, should be 16 maybe that'll help abit or some base pvp defense.. no way should you hit as much as you do on monsters as you do players

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Steam says the game releases 9/16/2014. I got this from a post on reddit.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Im curious to see where archeage will go with future updates n stuff.
    Relax and enjoy life

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Exeunt View Post
    lol it is broken. depends on the class as well. I've been hit by primevals for 6k piercings, 5k chargeds, 800 per endless arrow crit and 5k concussives lol. Been hit by melee classes for like 7-8k precision strike, 6k overwhelms, and 1-2 shotted by mage builds like daggerspell or spellsinger with those 11k crit arc lightnings :]

you should quit trolling <.< lol the 8 to 12 stamina thing, should be 16 maybe that'll help abit or some base pvp defense.. no way should you hit as much as you do on monsters as you do players
    it's like dota.
    it's so unbalanced it's balanced.
    besides, the pvp isn't meant for 1v1s or 2v2s, it's supposed to be large battles.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    1. A game is meant for fun and developers are supposed to encourage not force payment services. Games that over charge or force payment for content always die. On the mmo market.

2. Your post was very rude and I feel dumber after reading it.

I'm Wondering where you get your information from...

Games that over charge or force payment for content always die. On the mmo market.
    The major MMO's on the market that force payment for content are the top MMO's on the Market...Hints the name "Market"

Examples: WoW, Eve, LotRo....

How many times have you seen games like Guild Wars come up in the media not because of an expansion....

P.S. I think your post was slightly Bias with a Username "PoorGamer". If a game is designed well enough, any true gamer would support the Developers...
    Last edited by vaaron; 07-27-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast