Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ArcheAge Closed Beta begins July 17th!

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Are thier any more beta keys lefft? All the giveaway sites are out sucks to be late getting it was on trip for 5 days.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

same here, any keys? im on winter vacations here so i have the time finally

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

I think James mentioned that more keys would be coming in his Weekly Recap.

"But for now we have CB1 Keys going up on the MMOhuts giveaway section every night this week at around 8pm CST." Although I'm not sure if he meant this week or last week. Dizzy can probably confirm/deny that.

MMOHuts giveaway page. 8pm CST is an hour and six minutes away, so check back on that page around AROUND then to see if more keys are added. Keep in mind that "around" means it could be anywhere around 8pm, it doesn't mean 8pm on the dot.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Thier giveaway page still saying we are out of keys for this event, follow us on facebook to get the earliest notification for new giveaways so you wont miss out next time Don't think they are going get more keys.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Game is available for download now. 21.9 gigs...geez

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 28

Wish I could download this... but this 400 -> 40 kb/s is killing me.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 35

Installing woot!

No one got a spare beta key? No point of downloading it.

Quote Originally Posted by InterCityFirmWhu View Post
    Installing woot!
    How are you able to download it already? It's not showing up in my games library.

Edit: Wait, did you get the Archeum pack?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 28

I've been trying to download this launcher since this morning (I live EST time) o.O and I haven't purchased anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been trying to download this launcher since this morning (I live EST time) o.O and I haven't purchased anything.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    How are you able to download it already? It's not showing up in my games library.

Edit: Wait, did you get the Archeum pack?
    I got a email saying it was ready for download at MIDDNIGHT. I used a Code from a giveaway on mmohut.

I bought a Founders Pack, so I should have automatically been entered into the beta. I also applied a beta key just in case something got broke. Still can't download it, though.

I guess they're making it available in waves, as not to completely blow up their servers. I hope, anyways.
    -Cingal

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 43

I bought a Founders Pack, so I should have automatically been entered into the beta. I also applied a beta key just in case something got broke. Still can't download it, though.

I guess they're making it available in waves, as not to completely blow up their servers. I hope, anyways.
    I got a key from the second wave of the ones sent out, i've been signed up since the day alpha sign up started. I can download right now, got the key from the second wave of the onrpg ones

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TRION_Scapes_
    Signed up for ArcheAge via the official website? Be sure to check your inbox: we're sending out tens of thousands of invite emails to randomly-selected community members tonight!

Recipients will be able to load up or download Glyph and begin pre-downloading the Closed Beta client immediately.
    Source

If you signed up for the beta awhile back they've given you access to the closed beta that starts on the 17th and can download the client! So check your emails guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    Source

If you signed up for the beta awhile back they've given you access to the closed beta that starts on the 17th and can download the client! So check your emails guys.
    Makes sense, but the damn thing is broke right now for me. Won't DL.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by silent420 View Post
    Makes sense, but the damn thing is broke right now for me. Won't DL.
    Did you get an error? If so did you check your region on the top right corner? There's a little drop down menu that's blank and you need to select NA or EU.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hi all,

I signed up for a beta key through the onrpg giveaway a few days ago, but somehow I forgot to register (I blame the meds) my code in glyph! Is there a way to retrieve it through the site?

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 16

Here's an extra key, guys. Post back if you've used it, so nobody has to be unpleasantly surprised that it doesn't work for them.

PLCE-WNNK-3D9J-RWYP-3CFC

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca View Post
    Here's an extra key, guys. Post back if you've used it, so nobody has to be unpleasantly surprised that it doesn't work for them.

PLCE-WNNK-3D9J-RWYP-3CFC
    The key is no longer in use, used by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorGamer View Post
    Did you get an error? If so did you check your region on the top right corner? There's a little drop down menu that's blank and you need to select NA or EU.
    Yep i did, but i keep getting an error. Hopefully it's fixed by morning hopefully. Always a problem with authenticating..

The game is now popping up on my game list. However, I did get a "There was a problem authenticating with the download server. (Error #1035)" pop-up and then it has me re-enter my log-in info. Not much of an issue, though. The solution is pretty easy. Just do as PoorGamer suggested and set your region in the top right corner.

For those interested, the download is 21.9GB and the download speeds seem to be quite nice. Currently going at 3.20MB/s, which is pretty close to my max. Should take a bit more than an hour.
    -Cingal

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 80

Guys, make sure you're DL'ing the Beta client.
    The default installer is Alpha. You gotta change that at the upper right corner and pick NA/EU Beta.

DL'ing steadily here at 2mb/s. Half way thru now.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you. My 3D Character Artist Folio

The game is now popping up on my game list. However, I did get a "There was a problem authenticating with the download server. (Error #1035)" pop-up and then it has me re-enter my log-in info. Not much of an issue, though. The solution is pretty easy. Just do as PoorGamer suggested and set your region in the top right corner

For those interested, the download is 21.9GB and the download speeds seem to be quite nice. Currently going at 3.20MB/s, which is pretty close to my max. Should take a bit more than an hour.
    Tried that, but it didn't work for me...D: still getting that damn error in the USA by the way. will wait till tomorrow i guess.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

getting a beta key or an invitation for ArcheAge seems to be really difficult ;E
    all giveaways were over in like...5 mins..just crazy ;< I still live in hope trion will send me an email with a key :P

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12

Anyone got a spare key for beta that I could have? would really appreciate it.