ArcheAge Closed Beta begins July 17th!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

Default ArcheAge Closed Beta begins July 17th!

Adventurers,
    The beginning of ArcheAge’s next test phase is nearly here! We are proud to announce that Closed Beta will commence next week with our first event, A Brighter Age.
    Closed Beta Events will be three to five days in duration and your progress will persist between each event. Closed Beta Event 1 (CBE1) will run from Thursday, July 17 (10:00 AM PDT) to Monday, July 21 (10:00 AM PDT). Much like ArcheAge’s Alpha, the level cap will be 50 and we encourage you to share your ArcheAge adventure with the world via video, screenshots, or livestream as there will be no non-disclosure agreement (NDA)!
    Eager to explore and provide feedback on the sandbox world of Erenor before ArcheAge’s launch later this year?Sign up for a chance to be invited or guarantee your access to ALL Closed Beta Events by becoming an ArcheAge Founder. Invites and installation steps will be sent via email before each event. Closed Beta forums will be opened for testers to share their experiences, meet other players, and discuss Closed Beta feedback with the ArcheAge community.
    Have more questions about Closed Beta and beyond? Check out the ArcheAge FAQ!
    Discuss this article on the forums.

My body is ready. Just bought my founder's pack ^-^. Though I dislike it is so short. Feel free to discuss folks.
    Last edited by Mxerdude; 07-11-2014 at 03:52 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Will OnRPG have any keys?

Good luck to everyone who applied normally.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

I wish I can get into it. I applied for beta ever when they had it up. Sucks that I didn't get into alpha the pack just too expensive for me...

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Game was pretty fun in alpha and I'll probably login a bit for beta but I want to save myself for when the game actually launches
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    Game was pretty fun in alpha and I'll probably login a bit for beta but I want to save myself for when the game actually launches
    ya exactly what im doing lol i loved the bonus you get with the pack so i bought it awhile ago. I played the Russian beta awhile an got the feel but i dont really want to play much so im not worn out by the time it launches.

One of my friends went hard an got lvl 50 so it was pretty cool watching him a bit

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

ó Tupac Shakur

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Might just wait for open beta or launch due to being busy with school and already having WoW to play.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Really milking those founders pack aren't they?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Might just wait for open beta or launch due to being busy with school and already having WoW to play.
    Replace school with work and WoW with random other games and thats basically me. Don't really want to drop the money on a founders pack I know I would regret almost immediately + the game doesn't look all that appealing to me anymore since I was never all that super hyped for the game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

So the worth of the packs are even less now.
    Color me surprised.

Also yes, early access is paying to test it.

It's like people don't know what alphas and betas are for or something.

Still hoping for the best with the na server mind you but currently unimpressed with their actions & plans.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

It's a bit more than just pay to test it.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast