new track just a simple one this time

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default new track just a simple one this time

https://soundcloud.com/thewhispering...y-for-the-soul

nothing really special. just thought i would do a quick track. its not made for to be a danceable beat. just something relaxing and to enjoy. i think i got the sound right this time. please comment and thanks for viewing

genre is experimental downtempo bpm is 120. let me know what you guys thank on this sound. i think it sounds nice. hope you all like it. if so ill remake it some time
    Last edited by duby; 07-11-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

So you consider your other crap as something complicated? Oh god....
    [annoying sig]

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    So you consider your other crap as something complicated? Oh god....
    in where did i say that? when i work on a track its hard for me as i learn by ear. i have to watch a video over and over and over and over and still barely can understand it. so i learn on my own with experimenting i mess around with fl studio a lot i just nevr finish any thing till i get it to where it sounds good

you may call it crap which is fine. it would not matter if i would bring world peace you still would hate me ^^ i got two likes so far and one follower on my page. i do think i improved some. but any ways thanks for your comments even if they were bad i still appreciate them
    Last edited by duby; 07-11-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I think the background beat is a bit to loud. Other than that, it was decent.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild