Guild Wars (The Original, Not The Second One) Acess Key

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Guild Wars (The Original, Not The Second One) Acess Key

Hey, I know this sounds INCREDIBLY stupid to ask, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Does anybody care to give me an access key for Guild Wars one so I can start playing it again?
    I got a new computer and with it donated/traded in all my past games because I never played them, and with that was my information to my previous access key.

So dig down deep into your hearts to think of a sorry bloke like me and spare him such a wonderful gift?

Thanks for reading! o/
    Life is Meaningless without Trial and Death

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by ZenChin View Post
    Hey, I know this sounds INCREDIBLY stupid to ask, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Does anybody care to give me an access key for Guild Wars one so I can start playing it again?
    I got a new computer and with it donated/traded in all my past games because I never played them, and with that was my information to my previous access key.

So dig down deep into your hearts to think of a sorry bloke like me and spare him such a wonderful gift?

Thanks for reading! o/
    You can get Guild Wars and Eye of the North together on Amazon for under $20.

Edit: To elaborate on my response (so I don't come off as rude), the game's been out for years and years. And I'm sorry you gave your game away for whatever reason it was, but the game can be repurchased for extremely cheap. I don't think anyone will be willing to give you their own existing game account or get you a new one as it's so cheap.

On a side note, should probably post around a bit before asking stuff like this as your very first post.
    Last edited by rinarunine; 07-14-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

I wanted to ask the same thing coz "20$" is kinda much in mah place, but oh well, maybe its for the best to not get hooked
    Some people just need to give a high five...in the face...with a chair...

Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often

http://www.computerpowertest.com/