Firefall Official Launch Starts Today

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I played this game awhile back. Did they actually add any new, viable content yet?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Raineheart View Post
    I really need to stop coming to this site for opinions on games lol. All I read is negativity about every single game I'm interested in.
    What's the saying? "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one." That's why you have to try things out for yourself. You might enjoy what others might not. These types of sites are meant to give you an idea about what to expect.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

well we always look for the perfect game - of course people will say negative things when there are negative things to be said. it's easier to point out the flaws than the strength's.

Also most of the games that came out this year were kinda shitty.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36

I've been interested in this game since I first saw early trailers. Got into the beta and can say a lot of the negativity towards this is mystifying.

There are open world events where you take on a tornado (Which has visually improved a bit) and I regard myself a nado chaser. One day I get a message from an addon telling me where a nado has spawned so I oblige to give the co ords to the masses and I get a reply about nados being 'inefficient' for resources. I paused for a bit... Then continued to the event.

Simply put, I'm had a LOT of fun playing during the beta. Still am now. Some 'players' just play for the meta. I could describe the many hilarious instances involving 'Troll'nados I've been pitted in... And that's just nados.

... BTW, did I tell you about the nados?
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid

+ Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

my account is three years old and i cant log in :/ i did not buy a pack however....

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149

Quote Originally Posted by Darenza View Post
    my account is three years old and i cant log in :/ i did not buy a pack however....
    If you were able to log in before then contact support.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 39

Quote Originally Posted by MiRaJe View Post
    What's the saying? "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one." That's why you have to try things out for yourself. You might enjoy what others might not. These types of sites are meant to give you an idea about what to expect.
    From what I have seen, every game that has come out since 2008 has received mass negative criticism on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by little_one View Post
    Rainhart I hope you play when its open beta so I can gank your pokemon naruto anime noob avatar banner having @$$ left and right

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

I'm loving this game... really immersive and cool. The open world is fantastic and the new big open world map is something beautifull

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/...AB0F8EA5078C6/
    I don't know english very well because i'm italian

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

From what I have seen, every game that has come out since 2008 has received mass negative criticism on this forum.
    Yo Colter. The game is actually pretty good. It's a lot like Global Agenda if you like that game. The patch made the game way better. The world PvP seems like good end game. Add me in game, char is Jayce
    Last edited by JayceOfLoL; 07-19-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

That's not true. You know if a game is good by the size of the thread. Also, there usually are more people who like the games then hate them within threads, but it's really nice to have mixed opinions. I believe most MMORPGs since GW2 have sucked ass, and I've quit MMORPGs for that reason. MOBAs give you quick gratification. No more grinding for 5 hours to get a few levels to feel any sense of achievement or fun.

What I dislike about the forum recently is that no one goes into detail about anything. Seems like only a select few still type in paragraphs.

Common guys: Explain what you like in the game, and why. I swear that was half of the fun as an OnRPGer, proving your opinions, or flaming other peoples bad opinions (good ol' days when flaming wasn't regulated). If you think the game is shit, explain the flaws you've found while playing.

God, you'd think this would be normal activity by now, but every year the Free MMORPG section gets shittier and shittier, and less and less text.

This thread has been useless so far on explaining whether or not this game is shit. But at least I've learned it has tornado's... That's cool right?
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast