Firefall Official Launch Starts Today

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rock Man Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    Snip
    Your damn signature. It's too damn hypnotic lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    yo im kind of lost, i haven't looked up anything about this game, so i dont know whats to be expected at later levels.
    all im doing atm is heading to job boards and doing 1 quest at a time, or just randomly dropping a thumper and completing it.
    @markca it's like that until you get to the missions which is campaign in episode. So far they only have 1 chapter. I'll tell you though don't expect to complete mission 8 solo because you'll get torn up by titan. Rather fun mission. Getting to level 30 is really easy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    I like the game well kinda i didnīt used too because they changed too many things like dumbed down things, you could customize weapons, abilities and battleframes and they removed other things.

Things i donīt like about the game. you need pay real money or farm shitloads of crystite and convert to credits for red beans to get more battleframe skins because of you start of with 4 battleframe skins Same thing goes for hairsstyles, battleframe paterns and to unlock other battleframes you need to lvl up a frame to lvl 40 or farm alot of crystite and convert it credits and use credits to buy a pilot license at market.

Well really you can do them all for free. Once you get to thumping crystite comes easy. Then earning red beans even simpler by then. A friend I know who been playing the game since way back with me have shit loads of red beans.
    Last edited by GenoX; 07-30-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

Are there any story quests after Blackwater anomaly and is it worth leveling accord battleframes.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    Are there any story quests after Blackwater anomaly and is it worth leveling accord battleframes.
    AFAIK no on the story quests. There's the Cliff's Edge instance in Sertao, the two new raids hinted in the blogs, and the hard-mode instances.

as for leveling the accord frames, look at the perks that you can unlock with them and level the ones that have perks you like.

Edit: forgot that DT is supposed to have an instance for itself once it's completely opened.
    Last edited by Jerov; 07-30-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    Messing around.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Well, I'm a naysayer I guess.

Played for awhile, enjoyed it immensely, and was excited when they announced launch. I bought the Digital Deluxe version for $100.

Then the servers went down on the 15th, they updated to 1.0, and the game I played is gone. I'm out $100. They nerfed my favourite classes. They installed level-gating. They threw away my beloved crafting system. They cut down dynamic content by 75%. Essentially what I enjoyed, is gone. And I'm just expected to accept this new game with open arms. No thanks. Moving on.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Earthmonger View Post

Played for awhile, enjoyed it immensely, and was excited when they announced launch. I bought the Digital Deluxe version for $100.

Then the servers went down on the 15th, they updated to 1.0, and the game I played is gone. I'm out $100. They nerfed my favourite classes. They installed level-gating. They threw away my beloved crafting system. They cut down dynamic content by 75%. Essentially what I enjoyed, is gone. And I'm just expected to accept this new game with open arms. No thanks. Moving on.
    THIS!

I am in the same boat, used to love the game but now they killed it with the patch. Bye 100$, never again. They took everything that was awesome about firefall and basically dumbed it down so to speak. Now it's just like your average MMORPG with shooting mechanics.

The game used to be dynamic, you could go where you wanted. Now it's instead just a progression from zone to zone until you run out of content. Oh yeah, let's not mention that immense power creep that they added. Now instead of being pretty much competitive from the get go with limited vertical progression. You have to grind your ass out for gear just like your average MMORPG.

RIP Firefall
    Last edited by Tyrias; 07-30-2014 at 10:05 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149

Quote Originally Posted by Earthmonger View Post

You bought the early access pack without reading the path to launch blog posts or just...waiting?

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    You bought the early access pack without reading the path to launch blog posts or just...waiting?
    The game used to be very different in beta and the years before. They added the bullshit 2 weeks before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrias View Post
    The game used to be very different in beta and the years before. They added the bullshit 2 weeks before launch.
    Yeah but the new packs haven't been out that long.

Big update that increased xp and crystite from jobs by 50%, and new event is up.

http://www.firefallthegame.com/news/...nt-is-now-live

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

The game is unplayable massive lag only thing that works good is the event. Been waiting for 20+ min for the job board to show up and 5mins to accept a job.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345