My Hero

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 120
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I found it funny, "There are three pervasive myths about feminism that I would like to PUNCH in the genitals!" and then right after says that the first one is that feminism are thought to be man-haters. And then you can tell by the way her boyfriend is looking at her, he's being pushed into saying this stuff.

I'm not saying that anything she is saying isn't valid, but those things made me chuckle.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 62

I watched 5 seconds. Dont give a **** enough to watch.
    “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I found it funny, "There are three pervasive myths about feminism that I would like to PUNCH in the genitals!" and then right after says that the first one is that feminism are thought to be man-haters. And then you can tell by the way her boyfriend is looking at her, he's being pushed into saying this stuff.

I'm not saying that anything she is saying isn't valid, but those things made me chuckle.
    That was intentional humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebuzzal View Post
    I watched 5 seconds. Dont give a **** enough to watch.
    Why not? You may learn something.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    That was intentional humor.
    Then I guess she accomplished her goal, as it got me to chuckle.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

feminism = humanism for females

feminism would not exist if it wasnt for the biological physical superiority of males of our gender

oh wait.... we took that physical superiority and took it to mean total superiority and so ensued a society(societies) of complete control and violence.

and thats what we have today. albeit society is a little more welcoming to women.

although by and large we crap in each others mouths and fight about it all the time

nothing has changed. the end.
    To be THIS good takes

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    feminism = humanism for females

feminism would not exist if it wasnt for the biological physical superiority of males of our gender

oh wait.... we took that physical superiority and took it to mean total superiority and so ensued a society(societies) of complete control and violence.

and thats what we have today. albeit society is a little more welcoming to women.

although by and large we crap in each others mouths and fight about it all the time

nothing has changed. the end.
    Hey, welcome back.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

"Feminism just means we want equality!" "Feminism doesn't mean we hate men!"

That's true but you have several crazy f**kers who don't understand that but still like to carry the flag.
    The same can be said for Republicans and Muslims.

You shouldn't be attacking the people who think you're bad, you should be weeding out the crazies who make you look bad.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 50

TuxedoSam topic.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    "Feminism just means we want equality!" "Feminism doesn't mean we hate men!"

That's true but you have several crazy f**kers who don't understand that but still like to carry the flag.
    The same can be said for Republicans and Muslims.

You shouldn't be attacking the people who think you're bad, you should be weeding out the crazies who make you look bad.
    The majority of the people who attack feminism are crazy themselves, and spew vile.

Ignore the crazies who call themselves feminists but aren't actually feminists. Everyone knows there are extremists in every social group. We should all have the mental capacity to distinguish that and not let it judge the social group based on the very small minority.

Feminism presents a lot of positivity and discusses issues that need to be changed for the better. There are lots of legitimate groups that have meaningful and useful information. Everyday Feminism is one of these great groups. Sometimes, I don't agree with everything they present, but the majority of the posts are great discussions that have the best intentions.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast