Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 67 of 67

Thread: My Hero

  1. #51
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi.

    I don't really feel like spending hours a day posting on a forum and having to reiterate or argue about something else some of you don't understand or concoct in your minds.

    If you want to verbally discuss this further, you can add me on Skype: samsaur.ruasmas

    Furthermore, most of you probably haven't actually followed any legitimate feminist group, yet many of you create false accusations based on Republican propaganda and internet anti-feminists who also got their information from biased, illegitimate sources. While the feminist movement mostly revolves around the negativity of femininity and derived from women fighting for their rights, it frequently branches into many other issues, including men's issues, race issues, homosexuality issues, etc.

    If you want a real taste of feminism, here are some FB groups that represent the majority of feminists:

    https://www.facebook.com/officiallacigreen (I strongly urge you read Laci's post that was on July 30th. It hits home.)

    https://www.facebook.com/everydayfeminism (You don't even have to scroll down very far to see topics that aren't about women.)

    https://www.facebook.com/WOMENSRIGHTSNEWS (This group also posts about issues not just pertaining to women.)

  2. #52
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,726
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Hi.

    I don't really feel like spending hours a day posting on a forum and having to reiterate or argue about something else some of you don't understand or concoct in your minds.

    If you want to verbally discuss this further, you can add me on Skype: samsaur.ruasmas

    Furthermore, most of you probably haven't actually followed any legitimate feminist group, yet many of you create false accusations based on Republican propaganda and internet anti-feminists who also got their information from biased, illegitimate sources. While the feminist movement mostly revolves around the negativity of femininity and derived from women fighting for their rights, it frequently branches into many other issues, including men's issues, race issues, homosexuality issues, etc.

    If you want a real taste of feminism, here are some FB groups that represent the majority of feminists:

    https://www.facebook.com/officiallacigreen (I strongly urge you read Laci's post that was on July 30th. It hits home.)

    https://www.facebook.com/everydayfeminism (You don't even have to scroll down very far to see topics that aren't about women.)

    https://www.facebook.com/WOMENSRIGHTSNEWS (This group also posts about issues not just pertaining to women.)
    Skype has pics?

  3. #53
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,037
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    So basically, to get a real taste of feminisim we should look at other sources besides TuxedoSam.

    Been did.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  4. #54
    Game Journalist Reputation: 484

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,711
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  5. #55
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,844
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Edit. This was begging for an out of context quote.
    Last edited by Oisterman; 08-07-2014 at 03:04 PM.

  6. #56
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    So basically, to get a real taste of feminisim we should look at other sources besides TuxedoSam.

    Been did.
    I doubt it.

  7. #57
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Edit. This was begging for an out of context quote.
    yeah well, that's just, like, yr opinion, man

  8. #58
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,037
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I doubt it.
    Oh, don't be sour just because Everyday Feminism posts are just as common as Crossfit ones.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  9. #59
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Oh, don't be sour just because Everyday Feminism posts are just as common as Crossfit ones.
    I'm not sour, I just don't like people who make opinions and assumptions about things they don't actually follow or research.

  10. #60
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,037
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I'm not sour, I just don't like people who make opinions and assumptions about things they don't actually follow or research.
    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Furthermore, most of you probably haven't actually followed any legitimate feminist group, yet many of you create false accusations based on Republican propaganda and internet anti-feminists who also got their information from biased, illegitimate sources.
    So...yourself? Because I'm pretty sure you don't really know any of us at all yet you love to make a lot of assumptions about us.

    Or are you just really into being argumentative and not educative like a good advocate for any real cause would be?
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  11. #61
    Game Journalist Reputation: 484

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,711
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I'm not sour, I just don't like people who make opinions and assumptions about things they don't actually follow or research.
    Do you research or follow Kashis? Why are you making assumptions about him?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  12. #62
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    So...yourself? Because I'm pretty sure you don't really know any of us at all yet you love to make a lot of assumptions about us.

    Or are you just really into being argumentative and not educative like a good advocate for any real cause would be?
    I assumed you would type this response without actually being in your mind. How is that? It's called common sense. You can expect a specific response when you formulate an equation with basic variables. These variables are like context clues, in the sense that you observe all information presented to discover the answer, yet it's still considered an assumption until it has been definitively confirmed or denied. These variables are: observations of your typical behavior via this forum, the topic, your defensive nature and opposition towards me, the fact that I do make (educated) assumptions and how I conveniently left my previous statement open to dissect in a follow-up response, etc.

    Therefore, when a person claims known false accusations and misinformation as truth, it is implied that they didn't read or research the information I provided, or they lack reading comprehension (or other small possibilities that I don't think apply in this instance, such as trolling). From here, I apply process of elimination. Kashis, overall, has reading comprehension acute enough to decipher basic speech and concepts, because he has exemplified this through previous threads and posts. Thus, leaving the only possible outcome that he hasn't researched the topic, and has even admitted his source are some girls on his FB, who are apparently enough to tarnish the entire feminist movement consisting of MILLIONS of individuals globally.

    Is it not safe to say that a person who states a completely opposite statement of what a movement does has not actually done research?

    If a kid was required to read pages about how the sky is blue and says the sky is blue because space is blue, can we not accurately assume he didn't complete his homework?

    Do I need to create more examples?

    As a person who frequently reads and posts in the links I provided, I know exactly what feminism stands for and tries to achieve. While there are some small things here and there and radical minorities I disagree with, it is rare and the movement is still overall empowering, educational, and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and orientations. To state otherwise is slander.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 08-07-2014 at 06:11 PM.

  13. #63
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I don't think I am a feminist,
    I like feminine women, and my wife doesn't accuse me of rape because she had a drink and forced herself on me.

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  14. #64
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    I don't think I am a feminist,
    I like feminine women, and my wife doesn't accuse me of rape because she had a drink and forced herself on me.
    I have four possible assumptions for you:

    1. Doesn't know anything about feminism.
    2. Doesn't know how laws work.
    3. Doesn't have reading and speech comprehension.
    4. Troll.

    I am going with 5. All of the above.

  15. #65
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    guys we should set tuxedosam and duby up on a date

  16. #66
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I have four possible assumptions for you:

    1. Doesn't know anything about feminism.
    2. Doesn't know how laws work.
    3. Doesn't have reading and speech comprehension.
    4. Troll.

    I am going with 5. All of the above.
    does that mean I am a feminist?

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  17. #67
    Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131
    Riz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Zillyhoo
    Posts
    4,006
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Oh my god you all ****ing terrible people. Literally all of you. Holy ****ing shit.

    [EDIT]: Except Oister. He's pretty apathetic and that's not terrible, just apathetic. Which is KIND OF THE ****ING POINT. Who the **** cares what gender a person is they are still a person. Treat everyone equally. Holy shit people. HOLY. ****ING. SHIT.
    Last edited by Riz; 08-09-2014 at 03:17 AM.

    [19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •