My Hero

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I'm not sour, I just don't like people who make opinions and assumptions about things they don't actually follow or research.
    Furthermore, most of you probably haven't actually followed any legitimate feminist group, yet many of you create false accusations based on Republican propaganda and internet anti-feminists who also got their information from biased, illegitimate sources.
    So...yourself? Because I'm pretty sure you don't really know any of us at all yet you love to make a lot of assumptions about us.

Or are you just really into being argumentative and not educative like a good advocate for any real cause would be?
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

I'm not sour, I just don't like people who make opinions and assumptions about things they don't actually follow or research.
    Do you research or follow Kashis? Why are you making assumptions about him?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 145

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    So...yourself? Because I'm pretty sure you don't really know any of us at all yet you love to make a lot of assumptions about us.

Or are you just really into being argumentative and not educative like a good advocate for any real cause would be?
    I assumed you would type this response without actually being in your mind. How is that? It's called common sense. You can expect a specific response when you formulate an equation with basic variables. These variables are like context clues, in the sense that you observe all information presented to discover the answer, yet it's still considered an assumption until it has been definitively confirmed or denied. These variables are: observations of your typical behavior via this forum, the topic, your defensive nature and opposition towards me, the fact that I do make (educated) assumptions and how I conveniently left my previous statement open to dissect in a follow-up response, etc.

Therefore, when a person claims known false accusations and misinformation as truth, it is implied that they didn't read or research the information I provided, or they lack reading comprehension (or other small possibilities that I don't think apply in this instance, such as trolling). From here, I apply process of elimination. Kashis, overall, has reading comprehension acute enough to decipher basic speech and concepts, because he has exemplified this through previous threads and posts. Thus, leaving the only possible outcome that he hasn't researched the topic, and has even admitted his source are some girls on his FB, who are apparently enough to tarnish the entire feminist movement consisting of MILLIONS of individuals globally.

Is it not safe to say that a person who states a completely opposite statement of what a movement does has not actually done research?

If a kid was required to read pages about how the sky is blue and says the sky is blue because space is blue, can we not accurately assume he didn't complete his homework?

Do I need to create more examples?

As a person who frequently reads and posts in the links I provided, I know exactly what feminism stands for and tries to achieve. While there are some small things here and there and radical minorities I disagree with, it is rare and the movement is still overall empowering, educational, and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and orientations. To state otherwise is slander.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 08-07-2014 at 07:11 PM.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

I don't think I am a feminist,
    I like feminine women, and my wife doesn't accuse me of rape because she had a drink and forced herself on me.

EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 145

Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    I don't think I am a feminist,
    I like feminine women, and my wife doesn't accuse me of rape because she had a drink and forced herself on me.
    I have four possible assumptions for you:

1. Doesn't know anything about feminism.
    2. Doesn't know how laws work.
    3. Doesn't have reading and speech comprehension.
    4. Troll.

I am going with 5. All of the above.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

guys we should set tuxedosam and duby up on a date

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

I have four possible assumptions for you:

1. Doesn't know anything about feminism.
    2. Doesn't know how laws work.
    3. Doesn't have reading and speech comprehension.
    4. Troll.

I am going with 5. All of the above.
    does that mean I am a feminist?

EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Oh my god you all ****ing terrible people. Literally all of you. Holy ****ing shit.

[EDIT]: Except Oister. He's pretty apathetic and that's not terrible, just apathetic. Which is KIND OF THE ****ING POINT. Who the **** cares what gender a person is they are still a person. Treat everyone equally. Holy shit people. HOLY. ****ING. SHIT.
    Last edited by Lefos; 08-09-2014 at 04:17 AM.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567