How was your daytoday? share how it went in detail

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAztaroth View Post
    BF bought me a sandvich, I'm now eating said sandvich while checking gamespot/animeseason/mangareader/mmochamp/onrpg.
    I used mangareader for the longest time. But I ended up getting annoyed at how they always see, be hours and hours behind on releases. I've started to use mangahere now. It's honestly not much better than mangareader when it comes to updates, but I like the reader and format of the site a lot more.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

started reading bill bryson's a short history of nearly everything, debated whether or not to go get new work boots, decided not to. watched a little bit of nebraska but i wasn't really feeling it. browsed reddit, went to work, and i just got a smoothie on my way home. i love smoothies.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Woke up, Sunday dab, back to sleep. Re woke up, took dog for a bike ride. Played stick of truth all afternoon. Tried to consider making dinner but I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy for that. Gonna just go get some ice cream when all these bastard tourists go home for their jobs... It's been "pirate weekend" in my home town so there's more than usual. They had a bunch of bar crawl things but I sat em out. Not feeling it. Whatever.

Oh... Got a commission job to do a shelf up for someone. Retro game graffiti style on the side of a 12 x 6 shelf I built. Should probably paint some of that up.
    Last edited by Oisterman; 07-20-2014 at 09:59 PM.

THANKSOBAMA Reputation: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    I went to my brothers graduation. We waited for 2 hours and the ceremony was 30 mins. it was hoter than satans jock strap and my ass started to meld with the lining in my pants but i was proud for him. after i was finished being proud my ass really did dissolve my pants and i had to go home.

the nthe next day i sat alone in my flat and made mojitos and wondered where my life had gone so wrong. the end.
    wait wait wiat wait wait when did u get back

**** i dont get on the site for like 2 days and then when I come back deimos comes back and no one tells me

anyway I'll share my day tonight once it's over.

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Kinda wanted to hit the beach today, but the weather was quite shitty and I have drivers school tommorow, so I guess ill have to delay that

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

it rained a little bit here today. it almost never rains here in the fall or winter, and it rained in july. was bananacakes.

today a vending machine gave me two kit kats instead of one

i ate the one kit kat, saved the other

on my way to the car the other kit kat melted

Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    today a vending machine gave me two kit kats instead of one

i ate the one kit kat, saved the other

on my way to the car the other kit kat melted

put in freezer instant win

I put it in my fridge for a while and ate it later, but it's just... not the same

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Today I woke up at 3pm because I was up til 7-8AM. I then worked on my Ascent article for the next three hours. After that, I had dinner and that was 15 minutes ago. Dinner was good, I love homemade hamburgers. For some reason, I'm obsessed with putting everything I can on my burger. So I had swiss cheese, pickled, ketchup and mustard, lettuce, and fries on my burger. After I ate, I sat and thought about why I like to put fries on my hamburger/chips on my sandwiches. Chips on a sandwich makes sense, because it adds a crunchy texture which I like. Dunno about the fries on the burger, though.

Anyways, now I'm here posting this and trying to decide if I want to pass out again because I'm sick and my nose has become a fountain of snot, or if I want to tough it out and watch a movie or try and finish the Darkness II or something.

Edit: Oh, and I played Summoners War in the background while playing Ascent/writing the article. I love the auto-battle feature.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast