How was your daytoday? share how it went in detail

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default How was your daytoday? share how it went in detail

I thought i would make a post about how each of us days were. Ill go first

Today for the first time in forever i went out for lunch. My nurse took me out. We went for Chinese food and she aslo got me two new hoodiees. The food was good even if my stomach disagreed with it like most food. I had to pass gas a few times but since i was in public and was with my nurse i held it in which made my belly worse when i got home. The hoodiees are blue and goldish orange im not really into gold but im not picky i am very thankful for some new clothing. Got home and had to leave again as then my grandmum needed to go to the store. Got a drink and a pack of smokes. Got home and a lazy spell hit me for some reason. But i got over it. And helped grandmum some. Fed my dog and now i am in my room with some johnny Cash on and just relaxing.

So how was your day today guys and gals?

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 151

Sounds like you had a nice day!!!!!! that's rly nice of your nurse to get you some new clothes!!!! rlyyyy

This morning, I ate a sandwich before going to work. I fell asleep on the subway, but I woke up just before it was my stop. It was show-and-tell, so me and my buddy demoed this app we were working on. Then we wasted time at the coffee machine. I had hot chocolate tho. Then it was time for lunch. We planned on getting burritos, but the line at burrito boys was way too long, so we got poutine instead. It was really greasy. I still feel greasy. Then we got back to the office and wasted some time, coz it's friday, and friday means summer hours, which means we get to leave at 30, and that means nobody wants to do work. Then it was home time, so we left. I decided to walk 6 subways stops away from where I usually got on, because I felt so greasy. There was a homeless man asking for money/food, so I gave him a granola bar and was seemed really happy. I took the subway back home. Now I'm on OnRPG waiting 4 my bro 2 get home bcoz I have nothing better to do. I don't feel like having dinner tonight coz so greasy. omg my bro's home byebyebye

omg bonus he brought my grandma over wooooooooo

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

It's my first full day back at home after graduating. I chose to go home for the weekend instead of attending my graduation ceremony, because I'm a hipster and shun ceremony and tradition. I went for a nice meal with my family and then got quite drunk in the sun.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Murxidon View Post
    It's my first full day back at home after graduating. I chose to go home for the weekend instead of attending my graduation ceremony, because I'm a hipster and shun ceremony and tradition. I went for a nice meal with my family and then got quite drunk in the sun.
    I went to my brothers graduation. We waited for 2 hours and the ceremony was 30 mins. it was hoter than satans jock strap and my ass started to meld with the lining in my pants but i was proud for him. after i was finished being proud my ass really did dissolve my pants and i had to go home.

the nthe next day i sat alone in my flat and made mojitos and wondered where my life had gone so wrong. the end.
    To be THIS good takes

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 120

Hmm, my day has been okay. I intend to clean and move shit around. Other than that, didn't do anything super excite. My friends and I are getting Kid Icarus so we can play together. That will be fun.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Woke up at 2 pm. Watched TV all day. Don't remember if I showered or not.

Edit: I brushed my teeth I think

Edit2: Naw I didn't

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 375

i visited my grandmum for breakfast, my maw for dinner and did a bit of shopping with some friends. felt like taking a day off from work today.

now i'm about to watch gangster squad. i hope it's alrite...

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Today I woke up at around 110am. Then I spent the whole day in the next town over, as it was my family reunion. Was a mixture of annoyance and disappointment. Nothing like a good family reunion to re-kinder your hatred towards various parts of your family. I spent a decent portion of my time either playing horseshoes, basketball, or spinning kids around on the merry-go-round as no one else could be assed to do it. I did get to eat some awesome chicken noodle soup and mashed potatoes, though. Just got home twenty minutes ago.

Tomorrow will probably be more of the same, so I'm debating whether to go or not or just stay home with the dogs.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 07-19-2014 at 02:29 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I woke up at roughly 5pm. I put the covers back on the couch cushions, having washed them prior to going to sleep. The wife and I chatted a bit. I played Zombies Monsters Robots for 30 minutes then left for work.

I forgot my healthy and delicious greek yogurt lunch in the fridge at home so I did the only sensible thing on my lunch. Bought and ate 75% of a medium Pepperoni n Jalapeno pizza.

There's currently a think layer of annoying mucus on the back of my tongue that makes talking annoying. My left arm also hurts.

But I should be fimkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 87

Woke up at 11, browsed a bit while eating cereals and drinking coffee.
    Read a few chapters off a manga I'm following.
    Watched the updates on the tree of savior blog ( in korean cause their translator is off for weddin )

Cleaned the house a bit and took care of cat litter..
    Went to work at 2: 30.
    Got home at 12:00
    BF bought me a sandvich, I'm now eating said sandvich while checking gamespot/animeseason/mangareader/mmochamp/onrpg.
    ... That's pretty much it :o

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast