New downtempo track

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default New downtempo track

https://soundcloud.com/thewhispering...spering-spirts

Non experimental this time. Spent some time on it. Thanks for view and sorry if the sound may be off i had to make it on low sound headphones are broken since every one is sleeping. Bpm is 80 sorry thats its so long. Please comment

thanks again

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Decent, I think. Very downtempo and relaxing to listen to. Definitely improving.

Also, next time, try making something like the music in this video.

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 62

one of the better ones. But if you're gonna build it up, you gotta take it down. You built it and left it.
    “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Thanks guys for viewing. Down Tempo is mainly gonna be what i focus on i may work on a little hard trance here and there. But mainly gonna focus on downtempo and experimental down tempo. Once i learn the art of music making more will make a few psychedelic down tempo tracks. aslo called psybient <...spelt wrong it is basically psytrance slowed down to the bpms of down tempo

at Rebuzzal what do you mean build it down? like towards the end have lesser melody's and beats or?
    Last edited by duby; 07-19-2014 at 09:50 PM.