I hope you die!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I have anger issues, simply put. A lot of the time, when I get angry at someone, I will do about what you do. Most of the time, after a few moments of imagining how I will kill someone (and yeah, it's always me killing them), I feel bad and have to tell myself that I don't really feel that way and I love all life blah blah blah. But generally, before I go to bed, it's about 30 minutes of non-stop thinking about mutilating all the ****wads that dared annoy me during the day. Then 10 or so minutes of trying to convince myself that I really couldn't, that I shouldn't, that I'd do it and then regret it, and then there's the law to worry about, etc... and then sleep.

Generally, when I'm not occupying myself with games, whenever I see or meet someone, my first thoughts are about how I could best disable them.

It's funny this thread was brought up, as lately my anger has been flaring up to the point that I've been afraid for those around me. I'm not a people person, and for the past couple of months I've been put in a situation where I'm around more people than I'd like and it's been getting at me. Now it's to the point where I'm constantly wondering why people to stupid to realize how easy it is to kill someone. Some of the things people dare say in my presence are so mind-numbingly ignorant that I have to make a pretty big effort to not do something we'll all regret. The worse part is, I feel like people are starting to realize I'm thinking about the ways I could kill them - or something else dark, which isn't cool when it's your family thinking that :P

When things get back to normal, it wont be a problem. But for now, it's very stressful. It makes me think about the best time of my life being when I had a decent punching bag set up in my shed back in Missouri. Punching the shit out of an inanimate object was an amazing way to deal with my anger problems. Unfortunately, we don't have a decent place to set one up where I live now. And it just don't feel right punching something that isn't solid. For now I've had to be content with punching brick walls whenever I come across one.

Yeah, to much information. But I needed to vent.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 07-19-2014 at 07:26 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I have anger issues, simply put. A lot of the time, when I get angry at someone, I will do about what you do. Most of the time, after a few moments of imagining how I will kill someone (and yeah, it's always me killing them), I feel bad and have to tell myself that I don't really feel that way and I love all life blah blah blah. But generally, before I go to bed, it's about 30 minutes of non-stop thinking about mutilating all the ****wads that dared annoy me during the day. Then 10 or so minutes of trying to convince myself that I really couldn't, that I shouldn't, that I'd do it and then regret it, and then there's the law to worry about, etc... and then sleep.

Generally, when I'm not occupying myself with games, whenever I see or meet someone, my first thoughts are about how I could best disable them.

It's funny this thread was brought up, as lately my anger has been flaring up to the point that I've been afraid for those around me. I'm not a people person, and for the past couple of months I've been put in a situation where I'm around more people than I'd like and it's been getting at me. Now it's to the point where I'm constantly wondering why people to stupid to realize how easy it is to kill someone. Some of the things people dare say in my presence are so mind-numbingly ignorant that I have to make a pretty big effort to not do something we'll all regret. The worse part is, I feel like people are starting to realize I'm thinking about the ways I could kill them - or something else dark, which isn't cool when it's your family thinking that :P

When things get back to normal, it wont be a problem. But for now, it's very stressful. It makes me think about the best time of my life being when I had a decent punching bag set up in my shed back in Missouri. Punching the shit out of an inanimate object was an amazing way to deal with my anger problems. Unfortunately, we don't have a decent place to set one up where I live now. And it just don't feel right punching something that isn't solid. For now I've had to be content with punching brick walls whenever I come across one.

Yeah, to much information. But I needed to vent.
    Honestly, this is scary. Have you sought therapy? Anger management? Something? It could help you.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Honestly, this is scary. Have you sought therapy? Anger management? Something? It could help you.
    Therapy would just help me figure out the cause(which I know), management would just teach me how to management (which I already know). The occasional venting and the proper living conditions is all I need to deal with it.

That being said, things always come out worse than they really are when you're venting. You might as well take anything I've said with a grain of salt.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

I never had a problem regarding this. I'm quite a patient person so I don't really mind waiting. When people say or do irritating things, I just tell myself silently that they're stupid and not worth getting angry over so I just ignore. Two things that makes me very hateful are preachers and slow-ass drivers; though never to the point of wishing anything bad on them. I don't normally cuss but when I do, it's most likely when I'm behind slow-ass drivers.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

I feel this way only when I am being super competitive. (Eg. My TM dropped the ball on killing that one guy in-game, which would have given us time to heal, and now our whole team is dead, GG I hope you die. OR I have money on *insertteamname*; I really hope one of their players drops dead in the middle of the *insertcourtfieldarena*.)
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

All metal my hollows. .

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I find myself thinking that a lot. Random people do slightly annoying inconvenient things and I automatically issue a mental warrant for their death.

I stopped by a fast food restaurant this week. The lady at the cash window let me set there for like 60 seconds. I could have understood if it was important or she was doing something work related but no she was having a giggly conversation with another employee. Of course rational thought would have suggested patience but with that no where to be found I really wanted her to fall out the f***ing window when she finally reached out to get my cash.

And that's just for minor annoyances. Something a little more severe and your entire family is in trouble. Bump my car door with yours and your entire family gets violated by mountain lions while you're tied up to watch... Note. Cats have spiked ****s.

Too much? Maybe but it makes it a little less annoying.
    Anyone else do it?
    I find that it is quite good for my mental sanity to not get too excited about things. Everybody has their reasons to do what they do, it is not for me (or anyone else) to mentally destroy them for it. Worst thing I would think in a situation like the one OP mentions is "Wow, amazing that she still has a job".

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Well, the basic procedure for dealing with a problem is:
    - identify the problem
    - solve the problem
    - continue the mission

If there is a holdup, but no problem to solve this becomes:
    - breathe in
    - breathe out
    - continue the mission

To me, this is a helpful way of dealing with the fact that sometimes I get annoyed at things I can't change.

Stay frosty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12