I hope you die!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Default I hope you die!

I find myself thinking that a lot. Random people do slightly annoying inconvenient things and I automatically issue a mental warrant for their death.

I stopped by a fast food restaurant this week. The lady at the cash window let me set there for like 60 seconds. I could have understood if it was important or she was doing something work related but no she was having a giggly conversation with another employee. Of course rational thought would have suggested patience but with that no where to be found I really wanted her to fall out the f***ing window when she finally reached out to get my cash.

And that's just for minor annoyances. Something a little more severe and your entire family is in trouble. Bump my car door with yours and your entire family gets violated by mountain lions while you're tied up to watch... Note. Cats have spiked ****s.

Too much? Maybe but it makes it a little less annoying.
    Anyone else do it?

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I find myself thinking that a lot. Random people do slightly annoying inconvenient things and I automatically issue a mental warrant for their death.

I stopped by a fast food restaurant this week. The lady at the cash window let me set there for like 60 seconds. I could have understood if it was important or she was doing something work related but no she was having a giggly conversation with another employee. Of course rational thought would have suggested patience but with that no where to be found I really wanted her to fall out the f***ing window when she finally reached out to get my cash.

And that's just for minor annoyances. Something a little more severe and your entire family is in trouble. Bump my car door with yours and your entire family gets violated by mountain lions while you're tied up to watch... Note. Cats have spiked ****s.

Too much? Maybe but it makes it a little less annoying.
    Anyone else do it?
    Ya know i sometimes wanna kill some one hell i wanna kill 99 percent of the world but i just stay calm and bide my time. there time will come perhap not by my hands. And even image there deaths in my mind. But ive learn to say fuc.k it and go on. People are stupid well most are and they only care about themselfs. In time they will get theres. That lady will one day will have to have some one wait on her and she will then know what it is to have to wait. But yea. What come around gos around. I do a lot of bad things and in time it will catch up to me. By then i will be dead but meh. Just ingore them. They are uncareing and are assholes and self centred. Let them enjoy there life because one day some one might beat the liveing hell out of them.Nothing better then a country ass kicking that is if you live out in the country and good ol south
    Last edited by duby; 07-19-2014 at 05:21 AM.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 649
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

no, i try not to get angry at little things like that. it doesn't make anything better and it only hurts you.

also i don't want to be so bitter and misanthropic that i immediately dislike someone for something trivial. how would you like to be judged that harshly? you do stupid, inconsiderate things too. everyone does
    Last edited by TheSkald; 07-19-2014 at 05:24 AM.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 87

Workin at tech support and answering to ... uhm.. .frankly pretty stupid people most of the time, I learned to ignore minor things like those..

Whenever someone annoys be with anything like that, I just think ''I'm awesome'' :P
    Always been a pacifist, I sometimes get angry or annoyed, but it makes me feel horrible about myself.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

Quote Originally Posted by trainspotting
    Some auld cvnt, they’re always oan the buses at this time, is fartin and shitein at the driver; firing a volley ay irrelevant questions about bus numbers, routes and times. Get the fvck oan or fvck off and die ya foostie auld cvnt. Ah almost choked in silent rage at her selfish pettiness and the bus driver’s pathetic indulgence of the cvnt. People talk aboot youngsters and vandalism, what aboot the psychic vandalism caused by these auld bastards? When she finally gits oan the auld fvcker still has the cheek tae have a gob oan her like a cat’s erse. She sits directly in front ay us. Ma eyes burrow intae the back ay her heid. Ah’m willing her tae have a brain haemorrhage or a massive cardiac arrest . . . no. Ah stoap tae think. If that happened, it would only haud us back even mair. Hers must be a slow, suffering death, tae pey her back for ma fvckin suffering. If she dies quickly, it’ll gie people the chance tae fuss. They’ll always take that opportunity. Cancer cells will dae nicely.
    tenchar .
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAztaroth View Post
    Workin at tech support and answering to ... uhm.. .frankly pretty stupid people most of the time, I learned to ignore minor things like those..

Whenever someone annoys be with anything like that, I just think ''I'm awesome'' :P
    Always been a pacifist, I sometimes get angry or annoyed, but it makes me feel horrible about myself.
    yea i rarely result to violence. Let karma kick they ass. There is times for a ass whooping and times to just leave it be. Now if you mess with my family thats an entire differnt story. I would be glad to get the boys and show them true justice but i hope that never comes to that. But i would not know. People are jerks and always mess with people like us

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    no, i try not to get angry at little things like that. it doesn't make anything better and it only hurts you.

also i don't want to be so bitter and misanthropic that i immediately dislike someone for something trivial. how would you like to be judged that harshly? you do stupid, inconsiderate things too.
    This explains how I feel too.

There are times I often say mean things in my head. I vaguely remember a specific moment in time when I intentionally started letting loose with my thoughts. I wish I hadn't.

My mom is the type to vocalize her thoughts, and it's rubbed off on me. She does it so much that it's manipulated my dad and I into thinking negatively about my own family members, but I always try to bring myself back to logic and calmness.

I don't even tell people "kill yourself" as a joke, because death is not joke-worthy or my desire for others.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

ill leave this here

not even sure who the hell is blink182 but yea random video from my adventures on youtube

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Y'know, I'm a fairly decent fan of both blink-182 and Sum 41. But whenever either of them is on the radio I always have to stop and think about which one of them it actually is.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast